Best jdm car under $20,000aus?

Moose

Am finally looking for a nice Japanese car to tune.

I am thinking about a:

- WRX STI 2004 - 2006

- 300zx Twin Turbo

- Supra (would be in a pretty horrible condition unless I can get a real good deal)

- Evo 

- Skyline (No gtr, can't afford, sorry)

- Silva s15

To be fair, I think on top of my list at the moment is the wrx sti. It is a very fast car stock, tones of stuff to customise it with and is spacious inside.

Any others you would recommend?

tbh i have the same plans for my future and its always nice to see people doing the same.

Since young age that i love cars and always been on shows, races, which made me after all these yeas  get a lot of knowledge about this.

I would help you but really depends for what you want the car for, if its for drag, drift or just because of the sound really, believe it or not the car sound mathers a lot to me.

19 hours ago, Pixxi0us said:

tbh i have the same plans for my future and its always nice to see people doing the same.

Since young age that i love cars and always been on shows, races, which made me after all these yeas  get a lot of knowledge about this.

I would help you but really depends for what you want the car for, if its for drag, drift or just because of the sound really, believe it or not the car sound mathers a lot to me.

Mainly a nice daily to drive. Also like being able to fit passengers comfortably too, hence why the sti is on the top of my list.

32 minutes ago, Moose said:

Mainly a nice daily to drive. Also like being able to fit passengers comfortably too, hence why the sti is on the top of my list.

What about an audi? RS 4 from 2000

Archived