Help pricing a P. Bombs aussie rocket launcher? [pro ks]

Peachi

I would go onto classifieds and try to make a price based of people who have the same thing — I don’t have any experience trading spelled items, but using other people as a basis isn’t a bad idea. If you feel that yours is nicer than there’s then you can go higher. 

Just don’t quicksell it to evil resellers :(

11 hours ago, goatofthesevenseasons said:

manndarin incinerator and idk what to try and sell it for!

just add a key to the price then that's the price. I can also link you a spell trading discord if you're interested

2 hours ago, Coolio said:

just add a key to the price then that's the price. I can also link you a spell trading discord if you're interested

no.

4 hours ago, goatofthesevenseasons said:

no.

Attached image is a general guide for pricing spelled weapons and stuff, really depends tho.

price guide thing.png

EDIT: For some reason thought you were trading exorcism aussie rocket launcher. Add 2 keys, not one, my b.

28 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Attached image is a general guide for pricing spelled weapons and stuff, really depends tho.

price guide thing.png

EDIT: For some reason thought you were trading exorcism aussie rocket launcher. Add 2 keys, not one, my b.

it's an Australium dude. Multiple people have told me 65 at least 

that rocket launcher is easy 70.

Ive seen double spelled aussie rl with worst effects going for 100 so that one with incinerator and pumpkin bombs should sell easly for 70 (but really depends if theres sellers undercutting or no)

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

price guide thing.png

thats bullshit, i wouldnt trust 100% on that since its a bit relative

spells in my opinion add a percentage of the value of the item. I mean if you have an aussie worth 50 keys with 2 spells you are not going to list it for 52.
on cheap stranges (depending on the killstreak of course) 1-2 keys might be good but not on more expensive items.

Archived