Alex got hijacked, be careful.

Essoplerck

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just traded them back to "i like weed" if that dosnt scream obv alt i dunno what does :3

Well if that didn't screan obv alt I'd say someone with a user such as

"i like weed 2"

or

"i like weed smurf"

or

"1 l1k3 w33d"

would...but yeah obv smurf xD

Actually maybe not...it's more farmed than i like weed's account, possibly different user that found out what was happening and gave them all back? idk.

my ban appeal?

Is private. No one else can look at it.

And is not gunna get a response soon.

And if you don't wanna have to write another one for tf2op, I'd suggest cllosing your trades.

He just traded them back to "i like weed" if that dosnt scream obv alt i dunno what does :3

He could also be trying to frame one of his hijacked accounts.

Nobody here gets banned for buying unusuals directly off a hijacker, but I get an unappealable perma for unknowingly buying some stolen hats off a person who had, at the time, a completely clean reputation? Nice.

Nobody here gets banned for buying unusuals directly off a hijacker

wut?

Not a lot of people trade hijacked unusuals here.

One of the outpost staff rixshi or something just got banned for doing it.

Nobody here gets banned for buying unusuals directly off a hijacker, but I get an unappealable perma for unknowingly buying some stolen hats off a person who had, at the time, a completely clean reputation? Nice.

Actually, that gurl gamer person did get banned on OP

Outpost have never been consistent.

Actually, that gurl gamer person did get banned on OP.

For about a week, yes.

I bought cloud 9 fed fightin fedora once had no clue it was hijacked its now duped 3 times.

You can't always known and i really hate dupes if i had known i would not bought it.

Well, this is really sad news. I just wish everyone came clean so we could trade with style instead of having to worry about these kinds of people. Alex, i hope you get your stuff back.  ^_^

Archived