can I use strange killstreak weapons for fabricator

matvey

Wiki page says whay I need Two Unique-quality Specialized Killstreak weapons for Professional killstreaker . But can I use killstreak weapons with other quality?

I've done quite a bit of crafting, and yes.

Another common error: The weapons do not have to be anything specific. Any unique, craftable, specialized killstreak weapon will work.

7 hours ago, Buck Rampant said:

I've done quite a bit of crafting, and yes.

Another common error: The weapons do not have to be anything specific. Any unique, craftable, specialized killstreak weapon will work.

What this guy says. Also, your cheapest bet would be to use the lower spec spec weapons.  So for example a spec maul, or spec apocofists, spec shank etc as they will be slightly cheaper as are less sought after.

40 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

What this guy says. Also, your cheapest bet would be to use the lower spec spec weapons.  So for example a spec maul, or spec apocofists, spec shank etc as they will be slightly cheaper as are less sought after.

Or just use a crap weapon that drops commonly like a sun on a stick or pomson etc
You can get 4+ ref selling a maul vs a weapon worth half a scrap and the fabricators will still cost the same if you're crafting the whole thing

• matvey locked this topic

Archived