post your engineer loadouts here

gemsticks

1 hour ago, CrazY Mike said:

I have nothing to say... You literally used loadout.tf to create your loadout... Damn thats sad

wat.

1 hour ago, CrazY Mike said:

I have nothing to say... You literally used loadout.tf to create your loadout... Damn thats sad

Buddy I couldn’t use steam at the time because the computer I was using atm didn’t have tf2 installed, of course I’d ue loadout.tf, just take a quick look at my backpack then come back.

Edit: He’s also banned on bp.tf lol

Tf why dont you have tf2 installed lmao this doesnt make sense like bruhh if you dont have tf2 why would you do something tf2 related im so confused

16 minutes ago, CrazY Mike said:

Tf why dont you have tf2 installed lmao this doesnt make sense like bruhh if you dont have tf2 why would you do something tf2 related im so confused

Probably because I’m on a different computer? Go find somewhere else to be toxic.

I mean, I don’t have a screenshot of my loadout, but here it is (if you can’t already tell that I main Engineer lol):

Cosmetics:

Arcana Brainiac Hairpiece

Anti-Freeze Pencil Pusher

Brain Drain Defragmenting Hard Hat 17%

Weapons:

Pro KS Isotope Airwolf Wrench

Collector’s Pro KS Festive Wrangler

Pro KS Isotope Leopard Printed Rescue Ranger

Strange Construction PDA

Action Slot:

Fireproof Secret Diary

Don’t believe me? Check my inventory:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198229872056 

PS: Note that almost EVERYTHING is green-themed. I did it in memory of a friend who had all green Unusuals and Pro KS weapons before she quit; I think I succeeded in honoring her.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived