Free Character Art [CLOSED]

Dazed & Confused

I've been trying out a new style of artwork and I've been wondering if anyone would be interested. I'm only going to be doing 3 of these submissions but I'm going to pick the best ones in about 12 hours. My only rule is it has to be a TF2 character, although I have some limits to what I can do. I can probably do most unusual effects but I'll struggle with things like ancient codex

Here's an example of the style of work

https://imgur.com/gq7G2iC

And, if you like my art donations are greatly appreciated!

(The liked ones are the ones I'm working on, I may actually do more than 3, but be patient)

engineer with pink co-pilot thats steaming, pink maxs with only the ears showing, and a pink dogfighter. The rest is up to you

uh, one of these two, or maybe both egg-d

Heavy: Poisoned Shadows Tough guy’s Toque, Gift bringer, Summer shades. Aussie tomislav or holiday punch

or

Heavy: SBTWC One Man Army, Heavy Lifter, Unshaved bear

7 hours ago, Dazed & Confused said:

@JayTee Here's the finished product, do you like it?

https://imgur.com/sulbujX

Yeah! Idk why but it took a little getting used to not having a mouth but I do like it :P

Idk if this is possible but if it possible to get like just the head as a profile pic type thing? Like a 2D face, not sure how to describe it but yeah :P

But great work, thankyou!

13 hours ago, Mr Furley said:

No love for me? Oh well thanks anyway 

Sorry, I've done 3 and I'm not sure people are happy with what they got, and since it's a lot of work to do these I dont think I'm going to do any more

Archived