Remove my -rep pls

eggs

So this guy named bob straightman left me a very vague minus rep and here’s the story (I have screenshots) basically he wanted me to trade all of my csgo stuff for most of his tf2 stuff so we made the trade. After about 3 months he decides he doesn’t like csgo anymore and he asked me for his items back. He then called me an asshole and stuff like that and I tried to explain that it was a trade not a loan then he just left me a minus rep. Remove pls thanks

unless if it hurts your OCD,that rep doesnt mean much.it literally has no relevant to trading/scamming/sharking or trading with scammers

2 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

unless if it hurts your OCD,that rep doesnt mean much.it literally has no relevant to trading/scamming/sharking or trading with scammers

Maybe if people actually check what it says but people will go to your bp profile and see you have a minus rep. That in itself is enough to dissuade some people from trading with you I'm sure.

3 hours ago, Alecto said:

Maybe if people actually check what it says but people will go to your bp profile and see you have a minus rep. That in itself is enough to dissuade some people from trading with you I'm sure.

that is true but according to OP's untrust,it shows nothing that is related to trading or him being dishonest about anything

• Administrators

Just report the trust in future, please, no need to make threads.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived