Pricing a Galactic Gateway Battle Boonie

Aeonic

Heya!

So I have a 1:1 clean galactic gateway battle boonie, and I’m looking to put a price to it. I was thinking around 140 keys, since I had paid that amount in pure for it, and the sister effects are at a similar price. I’m new to pricing unusuals though, so I would like some second opinions! ^^

It's 1 of 1 with a really nice effect, so 140 keys is nice. It might be a little steep to common traders, but I'm fairly sure that you could find a collector willing to buy it for 140. That would likely take time and patience, though, I know one of the owners was spending hours daily on trade servers to get it sold, and it took them one month to get it sold.

If you're impatient and want to sell it a little quicker, maybe 125 keys would be better.

21 hours ago, Aeonic said:

Heya!

So I have a 1:1 clean galactic gateway battle boonie, and I’m looking to put a price to it. I was thinking around 140 keys, since I had paid that amount in pure for it, and the sister effects are at a similar price. I’m new to pricing unusuals though, so I would like some second opinions! ^^

you paid too much :) 

tops i'd say is 100. hype is pretty gone and boonie isn't a real desired hat. 90 seems about average for single class hats https://backpack.tf/effect/Galactic Gateway  (50-120 ish for others). Myself, I would never even pay 60 for a boonie with gateway but that's me :P Pretty sure that's why highest buyer is only 40

Might be able to get 140 for it, though it may take a while. It's a decent hat and a really good effect, so odds are that some mid-tier trader will want it for keeps, since it's basically discount Nebula. 

Archived