Pricing on Knifestorm Tree

Trigger-Happy Moron

I'm wondering what the price on the Knifestorm Festive Tree would be. I bought it for 100 keys a few years ago, and the price on it right now is 4 years old at 85-88 keys. Anyone have an estimate on the price at this point?

On 3/29/2019 at 1:28 PM, Trigger-Happy Moron said:

I'm wondering what the price on the Knifestorm Festive Tree would be. I bought it for 100 keys a few years ago, and the price on it right now is 4 years old at 85-88 keys. Anyone have an estimate on the price at this point?

stormy 13th is in date 103, and hellfire about the same. idk where these guys are saying close to 200... i'd be shocked if it goes over 150. suspect 125-140 would be more rational. Let's be real, it's a festive tree 😕 I'm aware of the sale at 182 keys, but that guy is daft and bought for keeps. Very much doubt anyone will ever pay that again

51 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

stormy 13th is in date 103, and hellfire about the same. idk where these guys are saying close to 200... i'd be shocked if it goes over 150. suspect 125-140 would be more rational. Let's be real, it's a festive tree 😕

I'd argue otherwise, given other low-tier all classes like the Noble Amassment has buyers at 130, and 13th on the Tree already has buyers barely under BP, it's safe to say people are willing to pay a lot more than BP. 200 is high, but this is very much the idea, would still be by far the cheapest Knifestorm all-class on the market.

wow.100 keys.nice steal.easily can be sold twice what you bought it for.if someone offered you in unusuals/items,you could ask 250+ keys

• Trigger-Happy Moron locked and unlocked this topic

Archived