Free Autopricer

aethez

Hello, my name is aethez and I am here to introduce to you my new free autopricer.

For the past 6-7 days I have been working on an autopricer, I will probably not use this for myself so I thought why not just release it to the public.

So, if you are a bot developer out there and would like to have a little support on pricing your items here it is:

GET https://api.aethez.me/tf2/autoprice/<item_name>

Now.. before getting into just grabbing this link and trying it out please keep in mind that this is not an optimal soloution to your pricings. This autoprice has 0 protection against if the buy price is lower than the sell price so if you are going to use this autopricer PLEASE add that yourself. I might add that in the future but that is not a sure thing. Also, this api will probably not live forever since I might have to shut it down due to me not being able to pay for the vps (I am poor) or the api gets to much traffic making me turn it into a paid service instead. 

If I were you I would only use this for items with small profit margins. Like craft hats, standard strange weapons and some other hats. I also have to add that this autopricer takes the common price, so It's easily tricked by other users so keep that in mind.

Sorry if the post is hard to read but I just want to let this out to guys that want to have an autopricer. I also have to thanks cash.tf/nicklason for making me able to do this.  So please go thank him here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nicklason (leave a comment saying "Thank you! I love Danish people". :) ).

If you have any feedback or any questions please leave them below. If you need any support please go to my discord here: https://discord.gg/YuA9DeB (please tell me if I need to remove the discord link or any other link).

EDIT: I also have to thank Poes and Zeus_Junior for giving me EMOTIONAL SUPPORT.

3 hours ago, Aethez said:

If I were you I would only use this for items with small profit margins. Like craft hats, standard strange weapons and some other hats. I also have to add that this autopricer takes the common price, so It's easily tricked by other users so keep that in mind.

Yeah this and you could change the script to scam other people yourself possibly.

But yeah, might need a little more work if it can be easily tricked by peeps.

7 hours ago, JayTee said:

Yeah this and you could change the script to scam other people yourself possibly.

But yeah, might need a little more work if it can be easily tricked by peeps.

That is atually true i'd guess the people using them could cache the price and then if there is a big price changed then just ignore it and keep going with the cached ones. If they think I would do that.

Archived