Scorching Bread Head just got scammed

:evan:

Literally as I was talking to the guy. Rip to such a godly unbox. From what I could gather from the victim, he got phished and sent the unusual to a fake scrap.tf bot (he had an API key active.) Steam should really start cracking down on this type of impersonation scam.

Link to the account he traded it to: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874599915

All unusuals leaving the accounts backpack lead here:  https://backpack.tf/u/76561198870661622

After diving deeper into the history of some of the fake bot’s inventory, I’m beginning to believe this is an alt of Moon. more information to come as the victim and I do more investigation.

why are all these lovely unusuals being unboxed by some person who doesnt even know what trading is?valve themself are scamming us....

You think thats bad, I’ve seen someone unbox a fucking godtier unusual strange elite grade fn skin and delete it to make room for a weapon. 

On 3/21/2019 at 12:59 AM, Diamond jozu said:

why are all these lovely unusuals being unboxed by some person who doesnt even know what trading is?valve themself are scamming us....

Because common people who just play the game want nice things to? Unusuals aren't all about trading. They're just really cool hats.

7 hours ago, Jambles said:

Because common people who just play the game want nice things to? Unusuals aren't all about trading. They're just really cool hats.

which then get scammed from those people who want cool hatgs cuz they dont know anything bout trading and also cuz filthy scammers

15 hours ago, unstopaBULLY said:

You only care because you weren't able to buy the bread head for the price you wanted.

true asf

Archived