Favorite Unusual effects

Aria Heavy-Hand

nuts n' dicks with orbiting fire, you seem like a black smith lol 

Best idea ever lol, that'd look excellent on an Engie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic already exists but on phone so can't find. 

Energies, fettis, beams and scorching.

Planets looks okay too, and is way underrated but not as good as the first row

I don't have any, they are diffrent form the hats. Though my dream hat would be a Whopee Cap with Vivid Plasma, painted Australium Gold.

But im poor, I will probally never get to there.....

cloudy/harvest moon

most effects are bored for me, although they are high tier, plasma scorching bubbles energy what the hell are these, moons are the real thing for me.

Energies.  Overall best effect.  Nothing beats them in my book.

Effects I kinda like: p. fetti, vivid, terrorwatt, kilowatt, time warp, and the 3 kinds of burning bats from halloween 2013 because they remind me of the bats from OoT

Had a burning hat once, but I got tired of looking at it because I started to notice how fake the flame pattern looks.

I like low tier themed unusuals such as my nuts company man.  Also had a flies duty rag which I really liked.  It looked good with the all-father (dirty biker).

I like low tier themed unusuals such as my nuts company man.  Also had a flies duty rag which I really liked.  It looked good with the all-father (dirty biker).

Am I the only one who thinks the All Father makes for a good homeless Heavy beard? Some crappy Flies Unusual, like a Ghastlierest Gibus, would look great on that, right? (do those exist? I could check, but I'm too lazy.)

Am I the only one who thinks the All Father makes for a good homeless Heavy beard? Some crappy Flies Unusual, like a Ghastlierest Gibus, would look great on that, right? (do those exist? I could check, but I'm too lazy.)

Only unusual to is is the Galvanized Gibus, which came in the Robotic Boogaloo, I think.

Only unusual to is is the Galvanized Gibus, which came in the Robotic Boogaloo, I think.

Correct.  The only way to have an unusual gibus is with the galvanized gibus (robotic boogaloo hat).

Or you could report some crucial exploit to valve and they might give you an unusual of your choice as a reward.  That's happened twice.  So in that case, I guess you could pick a regular gibus with flies.

All around, I love ghosts. Also a fan of burning, scorching, beams, fettis, logo, searing plasma, cloudy, erie sometimes, all robos, disco.

Absolutely despise steaming, smoking, terror watt, dead pres, cloud 9, Miami, demo flame, misty, lantern, o. Fire

I don't actually OWN any Unusuals. I'm super poor. So don't... get the wrong idea.

I like Stormy Storm and Nuts 'n' Bolts. I seem to have an affinity for terrible things, like Nuts 'n' Bolts, the Pain Train, etc....

TALK, WHAT ARE YOOOURS?

Searing Plasma, Green Energy and Sunbeams be the bestest! :)

Correct.  The only way to have an unusual gibus is with the galvanized gibus (robotic boogaloo hat).

Or you could report some crucial exploit to valve and they might give you an unusual of your choice as a reward.  That's happened twice.  So in that case, I guess you could pick a regular gibus with flies.

Why does that sound so cool? Like, "HEY EVERYONE, I'VE GOT AN UNUSUAL GIBUS." I'd wear dat.

Archived