Favorite Unusual effects

Aria Heavy-Hand

I don't actually OWN any Unusuals. I'm super poor. So don't... get the wrong idea.

I like Stormy Storm and Nuts 'n' Bolts. I seem to have an affinity for terrible things, like Nuts 'n' Bolts, the Pain Train, etc....

TALK, WHAT ARE YOOOURS?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't actually OWN any Unusuals. I'm super poor. So don't... get the wrong idea.

I like Stormy Storm and Nuts 'n' Bolts. I seem to have an affinity for terrible things, like Nuts 'n' Bolts, the Pain Train, etc....

TALK, WHAT ARE YOOOURS?

Scorching, Purple Energy, Anti-Freeze, Time Warp, Blizz 

And, screw being poor, you should get rich: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GetSponsored

Scorching, Purple Energy, Anti-Freeze, Time Warp, Blizz 

And, screw being poor, you should get rich: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GetSponsored

Holy crap, that sounds too good to be true. Except the paying back sounds like it'd give me a lot of trouble, since I'm an impatient trader (don't wait around for the right prices or best offers and stuff).

Having been said, I might go for it if I get desperate enough lol

Oddly I'm not rly a fan of burning/scorching, prefer harvest and beams

Yeah. Could personally go without burning, it's too overused, I guess. Or popular might be a better word.

Searing Plasma, Energies, Scorching, Watts (bitch2selltho) and Blizz

You sir, seem to have excellent taste. Lots of electricity in this one ('cept for Blizz and Scorching, and even then I guess it depends how you see Plasma). I like electric effects too, though not over the two I listed.

Orbiting Planets. Yeah. I like that. Shame on me. Maybie beams and energy but i can afford those so yeah.

I saw a Planets Milkman on the server I was playing on the other day. Everyone seemed quite enthralled by it. Maybe we're all noobs. Who knows.

Now that I can actually afford all the high tier unusual effects, I actually prefer low-visual effects. Being too flashy actually makes the game harder for me, as people spot you extremely easily.

My fav as of now is Smoking.

Now that I can actually afford all the high tier unusual effects, I actually prefer low-visual effects. Being too flashy actually makes the game harder for me, as people spot you extremely easily.

My fav as of now is Smoking.

"Now that I can actually afford all the high  tier unusual effects--"

BUY ME STUFF PL0X

No but seriously, good to see someone rich who enjoys some smoke like someone poor. X3

"Now that I can actually afford all the high  tier unusual effects--"

BUY ME STUFF PL0X

No but seriously, good to see someone rich who enjoys some smoke like someone poor. X3

Oh, yes! I also fucking love fetti.

But about flashy effects.

One time I remember I wanted to <flex> my TF2 muscles and wear my P.Energy Towering on my medic in a competitive match. It did not go well, oh god. So many ubers dropped. Everyone got mad as hell at me for not taking the hat off.

Archived