good hier tier items to make a profit with?

Ward - MvM Anyone?

I know this has been done before but hier tier this time :3

Im talking about things like max heads, earbuds, big kills, stranges. What kind of prices should I put them as?

thanks in advance!

Everyone is trying to flip these items you talk about, flipping is about to stand out from the crowd, find items that not very many people flip, and overscore their prices by a tiny bit, at least if you want to be succesful. Just make everything sound better than it actually is, but not quite like  lying.

Also make the notes short and easy to understand, for example i've been very succesful with this trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17350336

Everyone is trying to flip these items you talk about, flipping is about to stand out from the crowd, find items that not very many people flip, and overscore their prices by a tiny bit, at least if you want to be succesful. Just make everything sound better than it actually is, but not quite like  lying.

Also make the notes short and easy to understand, for example i've been very succesful with this trade: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17350336

just sayin, axtinguisher isn't 2013.

whats flipping?

and shotguns at 1.5 is good idea:D might do that. what's 1.5 keys gain?

Flipping=buying for a price and selling for higher.

• Administrators

and shotguns at 1.5 is good idea:D might do that. what's 1.5 keys gain?

1 key + 3.55/3.66 ref

I rather go with 1 key + 3 ref. (Which in reality is 1.4 keys but many people takes 1.4 keys and 1.5 keys as 1 key + 3 ref) Due to laziness and confusion.  :ph34r:

Shotguns are quite easy money currently but the market is full of quickbuyers. Bills are always solid to buy cheap and sell at going rate. Bud have a higher risk associated with them and also people care much more about dupes and such, plus the %gain is less per trade. Maxes suffer from the same downsides as buds. High tier stranges are currently all the rage. flipping for 2-3 key profit is quite simple due to killstreak hype (people want to use their super pricey kit on a super expensive weapon). Also when buying high tier stranges a lot of people count buds as 20 keys currently so its a good way to get a bit extra out of your buds.

Archived