Sign in to follow this  
A Delicious Cashew

Backpack.tf March Madness 2019

A Delicious Cashew    1408
A Delicious Cashew

5th annual Backpack.tf March Madness! The college basketball tournament is almost here! Show off your college basketball knowledge by competing in the Backpack.tf March Madness Group!

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D2914912&ex_cid=tcmen2019_email&groupID=2914912&groupp=YmFja3BhY2sudGY%3D&inviteuser=ezBENkJCNzI0LURCQTMtNDlGMS1BQkI3LTI0REJBMzc5RjE1RX0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: Backpack.tf 2019
Password: backpack.tf

If you want to join the backpack.tf competition, go to the link above, press join group, and enter the password. Make your name somewhat related to your steam profile so I know who you are. You must be active on the discord or forums to participate.

If you don't know what March Madness is, join anyways. Just fill out your bracket randomly. Brackets can be filled out starting Sunday March 17th at ~5 pm pacific and must be filled out by March 21st at 9:00 AM Pacific

There will be prizes that will be determined based on how many people join. I will update this thread once that number is finalized.

Last year's thread - https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/66138-backpacktf-march-madness-2018/

A Delicious Cashew    1408
A Delicious Cashew

Brackets are now up, you must fill them out by Thursday morning PST. You can still join the group if you haven't already!

Thoughts on the bracket?

_inu    78
_inu

I joined(I think). I will celebrate your american sporty tradition with you fine folk under the assumption that I did not get a single match right.

AD⚡HD    129
AD⚡HD

we in this bitch

for the record if Texas was in the tourney we would have won the whole thing