Backpack.tf March Madness 2019

A Delicious Cashew

5th annual Backpack.tf March Madness! The college basketball tournament is almost here! Show off your college basketball knowledge by competing in the Backpack.tf March Madness Group!

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D2914912&ex_cid=tcmen2019_email&groupID=2914912&groupp=YmFja3BhY2sudGY%3D&inviteuser=ezBENkJCNzI0LURCQTMtNDlGMS1BQkI3LTI0REJBMzc5RjE1RX0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: Backpack.tf 2019
Password: backpack.tf

If you want to join the backpack.tf competition, go to the link above, press join group, and enter the password. Make your name somewhat related to your steam profile so I know who you are. You must be active on the discord or forums to participate.

If you don't know what March Madness is, join anyways. Just fill out your bracket randomly. Brackets can be filled out starting Sunday March 17th at ~5 pm pacific and must be filled out by March 21st at 9:00 AM Pacific

As there are 17 people that filled out brackets, 1st place will get 10 keys, 2nd place with get 4 keys, and 3rd place will get 1 key. If multiple people tie, the tiebreaker is most picks correct out of 63. If still tied, they share the prize.

Last year's thread - https://forums.backpack.tf/topic/66138-backpacktf-march-madness-2018/

Brackets are now up, you must fill them out by Thursday morning PST. You can still join the group if you haven't already!

Thoughts on the bracket?

I joined(I think). I will celebrate your american sporty tradition with you fine folk under the assumption that I did not get a single match right.

Last day you can fill out your brackets! We're currently at 18 people, let's try to get to 20+

On 3/19/2019 at 2:12 AM, _inu said:

I joined(I think). I will celebrate your american sporty tradition with you fine folk under the assumption that I did not get a single match right.

Getting all of them wrong is just as hard as getting them all right. If you get all of them wrong, you should buy some lottery tickets or something

On 3/19/2019 at 8:51 AM, AD⚡HD said:

we in this bitch

for the record if Texas was in the tourney we would have won the whole thing

not even a 1st seed in the NIT smh

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the winners! Prizes have been sent out, except to "egg is egg". Could the creator of "egg is egg" message me so I can give them their prize?

Hope you all enjoyed competing this year! This year specifically showed that guessing with little knowledge can result in some really good brackets.

Final standings:

backpacktfmarchmadness2019.thumb.PNG.6509f51bc7db96460eb27b0ff8824d18.PNG

Archived