Ultimate Scattergun

Stroppa

Ultimate Scattergun  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone interested in the items or should I build a ultimate scattergun ?

• I want to buy the pieces.
    • Create something legendary

Hello there,

after a long time of searching, I´ve finally found me the pieces that I needed to build a ultimate scattergun.

But now I´m not sure if I want to use those pieces because they are very rare and maybe someone else wants them even more. If you think I should build it, tell me some good strange parts that may be better than: medics killed, dominations, damage dealt.

Thanks ^^

Ultimatescattergun.thumb.jpg.432e482b089b58bd51f92440e3033fec.jpg

You should put that Pro KS on a sick-ass Scattergun skin that you really like instead of a plain old boring australium 😎

But that spell is pretty hot though...

I think those 3 parts are the best for a Scattergun, I have the same except Scouts Killed instead of medics. I think it's funnier.

That's some fine Scattergun you got there, I tip my lime Tossle Cap to you, sir!

I really love "Point-Blank kills" on Shotties/Scatterguns, in combination with Scouts killed (to further fuel Scout rivalry) and Damage Dealt: Got 'em all on my Coffin Nail Scatter, could not wish for any other part. ^^

11 minutes ago, Offline said:

You should put that Pro KS on a sick-ass Scattergun skin that you really like instead of a plain old boring australium 😎<span>

I agree with @Offline about Australiums being kinda plain, so I'd much rather go for a neat strange (FN even?) skin, especially if you buy it for near keeping, i.e. not planning on reselling some months later when you had your fun: What goes for Australiums personally for me are the resell capabilities, and that they have much cheaper and more available Spells. Other than that I'd pick a decent-looking and effectively rarer strange Skin anytime. :D

13 minutes ago, Nico said:

That's some fine Scattergun you got there, I tip my lime Tossle Cap to you, sir!

I really love "Point-Blank kills" on Shotties/Scatterguns, in combination with Scouts killed (to further fuel Scout rivalry) and Damage Dealt: Got 'em all on my Coffin Nail Scatter, could not wish for any other part. ^^

I agree with @Offline about Australiums being kinda plain, so I'd much rather go for a neat strange (FN even?) skin, especially if you buy it for near keeping, i.e. not planning on reselling some months later when you had your fun: What goes for Australiums personally for me are the resell capabilities, and that they have much cheaper and more available Spells. Other than that I'd pick a decent-looking and effectively rarer strange Skin anytime. :D

I actually have this complex where I can't use something unless it's

1. Strange

2. Professional Killstreak

3. Factory New

I have a problem

I have 3 Scatterguns myself, I have my main strange FN Jazzy Scattergun that I upgraded from my old strange festive Scattergun, and then I have a strange FN Current Event, and a strange FN Woodland Warrior MkII Scattergun, which is a rare trade-up skin.

I think Scattergun and Rocket Launchers have the best skins. There's still a lot of Scattergun skins I really want, but if you're looking for a nice one, I think some nice skins are Freedom Wrapped (AMAZING with Team Shine/Fire Horns), Bank Rolled and Haunted Ghosts (only a mercenary, but that's a nice ass skin)

And then some Scatterguns that are hella pricey atm or just a dream for me: Killer Bee, Ghost Town, and Miami Element... 

wouldnt the ultimate scattergun consist of:

-a strange unusual factory new skin with energy orb

-exorcism spell

-most "appropriate" strange parts for scout primaries

-fire horns killstreaker

Personally I don't get so excited about Australiums... And I have 3. Unless you want to build your loadout around a Gold theme (Daffodil/Manndarin KS, Vivid Plasma or Sunbeams unusuals etc)
I'd much rather a strange pretty skin myself, that way it's a bit more personal and you have more options regarding the rest of your loadout if you care about it all matching (I do).
But hey if Austalium's your thing, go for it. And it's going to be really hard to find something nice skinned with Exorcism on it if that matters to you.

My scattergun - just a strange one

Not that I can't afford somethinf bigger, I just like simplicity, and play without viewmodels

Try making a Strange Factory New Tartan Torpedo Scattergun. It'll only set you back about 1,000 keys for a 50% chance at one.

My two rarest scatterguns are:

Normal Strange Scattergun

-Exorcism spell (1/5 in existance)

-Damage dealt part, Halloween Kills, Kills under full moon (im in love with halloween)

-Fire Horns / Mandarain (fits my set)

Australium Scattergun

-Level 0 (only 2 level 0 ausi scatters exist)

-Spelled (the only spelled level 0 austalium that will ever exist)

-Robots Killed, Giant robots killed, Robots Killed during Halloween (again, halloween obsession)

-Fire Horns / Team Shine

And except the Unique Australium Scattergun that exists in a collectors backpack, im pretty sure i own the rarest non skin scatterguns out there. When it comes to skins, there are whole new dimensions still waiting to be unboxed (traded up)

• Stroppa locked this topic

Archived