Advice on Unpriced Crit Cloack

Pooper

7 hours ago, Beaser said:

40 - 50 keys

instant buy for me at that price, though im not a quickbuyer 45 looks still too low

23 hours ago, Pooper said:

I have a 1 of 3 Unusual Crit Cloak effect haunted ghosts. Just wondering how much it could be valued at.

it's an odd hat that doesn't pair well into sets with an effect that isn't that desirable. tbh i dunno how sales would be over 30/35. sellers lookin for 80 are hella unsold and buyers at 20 only.

11 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

it's an odd hat that doesn't pair well into sets with an effect that isn't that desirable. tbh i dunno how sales would be over 30/35. sellers lookin for 80 are hella unsold and buyers at 20 only.

easy, sold it 6 or 7 months ago for stuff above 80, took me some time to sell, anyway its still around 60 imo and i would buy it instantly for 40 pure keys. sharks at 20 only doesnt proof anything, but guess you know that...

2 hours ago, thedirtierthebetter said:

easy, sold it 6 or 7 months ago for stuff above 80, took me some time to sell, anyway its still around 60 imo and i would buy it instantly for 40 pure keys. sharks at 20 only doesnt proof anything, but guess you know that...

when there was new hype on it ya. notsomuch now. obviously. buyers all gone but 1

6 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

obviously. buyers all gone but 1

yeah, i know... - economy is dying, tf2 is obviously dead already. well, if you shark one at 30 you know wheres your buyer at 40 :)

4 hours ago, thedirtierthebetter said:

yeah, i know... - economy is dying, tf2 is obviously dead already. well, if you shark one at 30 you know wheres your buyer at 40 :)

a) if tf2 was dead i wouldn't have been able to cash out $3500 in a month with little effort

b) learn the definition of sharking perhaps, because 30 sure AF would not be one

c) then put a buy order up. but it's the guy that bought it from you that's still trying to sell it for 80 since august lol

7 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

a) if tf2 was dead i wouldn't have been able to cash out $3500 in a month with little effort

b) learn the definition of sharking perhaps, because 30 sure AF would not be one

c) then put a buy order up. but it's the guy that bought it from you that's still trying to sell it for 80 since august lol

a) youve overlooked the irony - if theres 1 buyer left an economy is nearly dead i assume, but yeah, there are a lot of buyers for nice hats with reasonable prices, so tf2 is fine imo

b) my definition and bp.tf´s differs, thats right, i would consider constantly devaluing stuff in price-check-threads as some kind of abstract sharking, also telling people that buy-orders in general are very close to the "real" value of an unusual is a reason for me to block people... - anyway this hat bought at 30 aint sharked in general, but if you purchase it via buy-order at 30 and resell it for 60 i call you a shark, no need for manipulations in my definition. but if i understand you correctly you just value it really low and would resell it for low, so no problem at all imo

c) why should i put up a buy-order? not a quickbuyer nor shark and not in search for my dream-unusual. And the guy, well... - i doubt he is selling since august cause he was also in love with the cloak, but i never said its an easy sale at 80 or that i would resell it at 80, just saying that you can get more than 40-50 and way more than your really low 30, thats all

Archived