Help with unpriced unusual

FallenDorito

I have very little experience with unpriced unusuals and was recently offered one in a trade. I was offered a Circling Heart Mighty Mitre for the medic. There is a seller at 55 but the buy orders are really low and most of the other effects with the hat are unpriced.  Any advice or help pricing it would be great!

I would value it at around 25-35 keys. Mitre is not generally considered a good hat, circling heart is a good effect and people love it with Medic hats tho. 

EDIT:

If they offered you that hat for your bombing run, I would personally not take it. Scout hat>Medic Hat AND Amaranthine>Circling Heart.  Plus you're's is 1 of 1 while there's 8 CH Mitres. 

Thank you so much for you help. I’m experienced enough with prices unusuals but I didn’t want to make the trade before I knew. Thanks again!

I'd agree with CKDexter. The Mitre, especially with that effect, is not altogether a bad hat, but Halloween effects always sell well, as do Scout hats; you could probably get what you want in pure out of that if you wait a little bit. 

Really the biggest problem with the mitre is that it's from the most recent case. This means that that case is what people are unboxing the most of, so more and more are still entering the market and dropping the overall value of the hat.

Archived