Cool War Paint

基佬色魔

Recently, I found a really amazing leopard war paint with strange quality in market.

313E14AE0CE5C1D17CE967D4B964202DDE87A012

I may redeem a rocket launcher and change its name to "WAKANDA FOREVER":D

Macaw Masked war paint is another beautiful war paint that I always pay attention to since it has so many combinations. I used to collect fully blue and fully orange as they always can be sold at a high price.

But so far I have not seen any fully yellow and fully white Macaw Masked war paint since they are extremely rare.

Do you guys have any excellent war paint to share;)

Not really.. i prefer reskins or aussies .. unless the skis for selling

but yea some skins are really awesome and id like to get my hands on a few once i can afford em

I think Spectral Shimmered is pretty great. Depends on the weapon somewhat but overall it looks amazing. 

Oh, and also Damascus and Mahogany. Goes great with a Western loadout. 

I like Electroshocked if we're talking war paints, voted for that one personally. My favorite skin is probably Purple Range or Current Event.

Many skins are so attractive like sweet dreams, warhawk and Shell Shocker. But most of them are not affordable in strange quality.

War paints are cheaper like my strange leopard war paint was only sold for about $1.5 though it is field tested.

Nice double black strange leopard printed.   I have a couple double black non-strange tiger/leopards.

Full yellow and white macaws are very hard to get.  The closest is maybe 90%.  Strange full colored macaws are rare and expensive.

67236FED65AEE0D7616116F0016AD9C4D5D1B189

0E659F0D5B89DE86DFEF7BD0745EF03D9D4EBF70E8454AD78B08C11FA0309247E8E90D6012FAF8BC

On 3/10/2019 at 1:53 PM, Corpfox said:

Nice double black strange leopard printed.   I have a couple double black non-strange tiger/leopards.

Full yellow and white macaws are very hard to get.  The closest is maybe 90%.  Strange full colored macaws are rare and expensive.

67236FED65AEE0D7616116F0016AD9C4D5D1B189

0E659F0D5B89DE86DFEF7BD0745EF03D9D4EBF70E8454AD78B08C11FA0309247E8E90D6012FAF8BC

These Macaws Black Box are really sexy and the strange full orange macaw is so rare OMG.

I have tried the randomize function like thousand attempts before and I have not ever seen a full white and a full yellow macaw. 

Black Box seems the easiest weapon to have only one color. I'm not sure but it looks like only the upper part of war paint will be used on Black Box.

And I only have one Macaw Black Box with 60% yellow and 40% green and it does not look good:(

Randomizer may take forever but it exists.  It depends on the war paint.  Sometimes it works only on the black box, air strike and loose cannon.

Archived