Help with Low Craft number

Phen

Well considering The craft number is quite low it may be good but then again the cosmetic itself is quite irrelevant and i've never seen someone wear that cosmetic... In my my opinion 1-2 keys is a good price to try sell for? though it may take some time

Just now, CrazY Mike said:

Well considering The craft number is quite low it may be good but then again the cosmetic itself is quite irrelevant and i've never seen someone wear that cosmetic... In my my opinion 1-2 keys is a good price to try sell for? though it may take some time

thx for answer

4 hours ago, Phen said:

Hello, i have The Siberian Sophisticate #13
I don't know how much it costs
Can anyone help me?

ez 3 keys. collectors may pay up to 5 but that'll take a hella long time. 3 would be what i'd expect. there are a few level 13 collectors that would probably love a craft 13 ---> check with this guy  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wrank/

On 3/6/2019 at 5:58 AM, CrazY Mike said:

I love the Siberian Sophisticate and I've also seen quite a few people wearing it

Archived