Is there a way to create the same sell order for multiple items of similar type?

DiscoDonuts

I'm trying to list all my duplicate uniques for a scrap each and it's quite tedious to list each one individually. Is there a faster way to do it?

55 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

No. This is the universe's way of telling you to not scrap bank.

What do you do with the dozens of extra ubersaws and righteous bisons and wranglers that drop via the item system?

13 minutes ago, Jambles said:

What do you do with the dozens of extra ubersaws and righteous bisons and wranglers that drop via the item system?

Smelt 'em into scrap, toss 'em, and occasionally I'll just get some giftapults and launch them or other worthless items from the junk section of my backpack to clear up some room.

It's pretty easy to keep the backpack organized and cordon off a workshop/trading area.

1 hour ago, Jambles said:

scraptf. Easiest way to sell them instantly.

7 hours ago, Jambles said:

I'm trying to list all my duplicate uniques for a scrap each and it's quite tedious to list each one individually. Is there a faster way to do it?

The issue you will encounter regardless of the fact you have listed the unique items for .11 is that when the user "hovers" the mouse over the item your selling it will show them the actual real world value of 0.05 so i doubt anyone will buy via a classified as they will or should notice the actual value. Try in games/servers or even the tutor/coach mode, if that still works or is accessable, since if you are coaching someone odds are they maybe new. However i havent ever used the function to request or be a coach so unsure if it works

16 hours ago, aSmallGreenDot said:

scraptf. Easiest way to sell them instantly.

I don't really care about instantly. I care about profit, even half a scrap.

2 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

You can select them in your backpack and then click “sell” as shown in this screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/cUTBPnq

After that you can select everything like in a normal sell order, then click on “sell” again and it’ll list all selected items for that price with that message

https://imgur.com/a/zCEik5p

Thank you Zeus! This is the answer I was after. I saw that button but didn't know what it did and didn't want to mess with something I don't understand.

13 hours ago, DanielDee said:

The issue you will encounter regardless of the fact you have listed the unique items for .11 is that when the user "hovers" the mouse over the item your selling it will show them the actual real world value of 0.05 so i doubt anyone will buy via a classified as they will or should notice the actual value. Try in games/servers or even the tutor/coach mode, if that still works or is accessable, since if you are coaching someone odds are they maybe new. However i havent ever used the function to request or be a coach so unsure if it works

I've actually sold quite a lot of weapons (~ 150 trade offers received) doing this. One time I got a really good offer and made 3 bucks off of it (according to bp.tf pricing thing for my backpack) I don't know why people buy my weapons at a scrap when there are people selling for half a scrap but I'm not complaining.

You can sell them on marketplace.tf for $0.01 and if you sell atleast 4 weapons, get a refined for $0.04 or wait till you sell 175-180 weapons and buy a key

Archived