CHEATED OUT OF SFM COMISSION,LOOKING TO MAKE COMMISSIONS TO MAKE UP FOR IT

TurnoverHD

2 hours ago, cha0s said:

>makes a commission

>doesn't get paid

>is sad

>decides to make commissions again forgetting their previous mistake

Aah but i learn rfom my mistakes, i just want to do art again and make up for what i lost, not gonna give up just coz i lost a single commission

1 minute ago, cha0s said:

I agree it would be stupid to give up that easily. I was just pointing out your logic

Thats fair

Thats why you do

A) Payment before SFM

B ) Half payment before, full payment when done

C) Full payment at the end like u did but when showing them slap a fat ass watermark over it and give them the non-watermarked version when they pay

10 minutes ago, JayTee said:

Thats why you do

A) Payment before SFM

B ) Half payment before, full payment when done

C) Full payment at the end like u did but when showing them slap a fat ass watermark over it and give them the non-watermarked version when they pay

ahh so THATS what i forgot, ok, ill just do something like a watermark or a low res version,thanks

22 minutes ago, TurnoverHD said:

ahh so THATS what i forgot, ok, ill just do something like a watermark or a low res version,thanks

Yeah hopefully any of A, B or C work for you. A is kinda hard to do if ur not known but yeah. Hope it works out for u!

4 hours ago, Speshimen said:

Do I need pay extra more for Eye Effects?

yes killstreak eye effects count as unusual effects so they are 1 ref extra for each different effect

On 3/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, TurnoverHD said:

yeah so some guy cheated me out of a 20 refined comission, so i wanna make some more comissions to make up for it

Prices are HERE=  https://steamcommunity.com/id/TurnoverHD/

and comment here or on my profile and tell me what you like, if you have a private bp or negative trust, then im not dealing with you

Same thing happened to me once, My solution is to render in like 360p until they pay you, then upload the finished product

Archived