What Should I do?

Mr. Bass Boost

So what happend is I gave my 2 Unusuals (duped phosphorous Gibus and C.H. casemaker) items to a broker since I stopped playing the game and wanted pure. We settled on a deal and I left for a while. I come back and it seems my broker 'lost my items to a phishing link'. Now I have proof of all this (if you wanna see it just contact me) and I don't really know what to do. If anybody has some advice please let me know. Thanks and peace.

Edit: Thanks for all the advice so far!

Edit nr. 2: Thanks for all the advice! The problem is currently being resolved between me and my broker, who is working to pay me back. I appriciate all the effort people have done to help me out. Sorry if I caused any harm to Beaser, I was just wondering what to do because this never happend to me before. Thanks and enjoy your day!

7 hours ago, CRAZY VIKING said:

Who was the broker?

I was the broker

On June 09, 2018 you wanted me to broker those 2 items, and i said yes, and we did, and couple weeks past and you wanted them back. These screenshots show that we did the transactions. So in case people are confused as hell, there are no items gone missing and the person who is responsible for those items is. Next time put in some actual evidence instead of creating a damn scenario where i have to waste time just doing this.

dafddeee.PNG

dsafdfdee.PNG

The fact that the OP made a post without showing credible proof itself raises a flag. 

And from what Beaser has said, looks like there isn't any fault with the broker himself. Why go around telling him that he ran away with your items when it clearly shows him returning it to you?

2 hours ago, Derpy McDerpton said:

The fact that the OP made a post without showing credible proof itself raises a flag. 

And from what Beaser has said, looks like there isn't any fault with the broker himself. Why go around telling him that he ran away with your items when it clearly shows him returning it to you?

Sometimes brokers retrade the items back to the owner if requested so there may be multiple instances of the item being exchanged between the original owner and the broker so one trade offer might not be sufficient evidence, but this all has to be clarified by OP otherwise Beaser is innocent.

6 hours ago, Beaser said:

I was the broker

On June 09, 2018 you wanted me to broker those 2 items, and i said yes, and we did, and couple weeks past and you wanted them back. These screenshots show that we did the transactions. So in case people are confused as hell, there are no items gone missing and the person who is responsible for those items is. Next time put in some actual evidence instead of creating a damn scenario where i have to waste time just doing this.

dafddeee.PNG

dsafdfdee.PNG

Shouldnt the item history match what your picture says??. Because it doesnt. It shows you trading it to a person called Jaesuki on the 5th of july and on that day nothing was traded from his backpack to yours.... The history compares for the OP also shows the hat never reaching his inventory after it was traded to you.

also, the OP quoted " Now I have proof of all this (if you wanna see it just contact me) and I don't really know what to do "

1 hour ago, DanielDee said:

Shouldnt the item history match what your picture says??. Because it doesnt. It shows you trading it to a person called Jaesuki on the 5th of july

None of the hats show that?

Jaesuki got the hats on June 28th: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198294070108#!/compare/1530057600/1530144000

June 28th is also the last days the hats were detected in Beaser's backpack. Beaser's screenshot shows them trading them back to Wiily on June 27th. The 27th/28th difference is probably just time zones.

So from what it looks like: Wiily traded the hats to Beaser on June 9th. Beaser traded the hats back to Wiily on June 27th/28th. The same day before backpack was able to scan the hats in Wiily's inventory they traded them to Jaesuki.

2 hours ago, Tasty Salamanders said:

None of the hats show that?

Jaesuki got the hats on June 28th: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198294070108#!/compare/1530057600/1530144000

June 28th is also the last days the hats were detected in Beaser's backpack. Beaser's screenshot shows them trading them back to Wiily on June 27th. The 27th/28th difference is probably just time zones.

So from what it looks like: Wiily traded the hats to Beaser on June 9th. Beaser traded the hats back to Wiily on June 27th/28th. The same day before backpack was able to scan the hats in Wiily's inventory they traded them to Jaesuki.

Thank you for finding that out. Yes I gave my items to Beaser for a while but when I asked them back he gave them back, and then shortly after I gave them to Jaesuki. Here is some of our chatting, and I'll provide more on my profile as soon as I get a PC that supports steam again. I'll post my trade history there ASAP.

Screenshot_20190303-013925.png

Screenshot_20190303-014121.png

Archived