Help me value these EXTREMELY rare items!

Pluto

Hey guys. Im currently in a trade with a guy that is selling the following;

A genuine K-9 mane with Specialized Killstreak (Mandarin)

Taunt: Bucking Bronco with Spectral Swirl and Specialized Killstreak (Mandarin)

Unique Cronomancer with Specialized Killstreak (No sheen! It says “Sheen:    “)

can you really say that they are EXTREMELY rare items?

K-9 Mane: the k-9 mane is a hat that is not desired much. You won't make much profit with it. Specialized killstreak on a unique item? it's just hard for people to find it.

Bucking Bronco: The bronco is just an unusual taunt. period, do I have to say more? Sure it's a halloween effect but taunts are not the gem it used to be.

Chronomancer: same as the k-9 mane, except that it's desirable. still, it won't sell and no one will buy it.

What are you paying for those items?

ok, so no one will help u value your items only trash talk ? report them all for spam i guess :P

seriously tho, spec ks on unusual taunts often only adds a couple keys value. i've seen ones with recentish prices sell for the same as bp price too. so not much value there. the spec ks on unique hats are often auctioned on crap.tf for little more than a couple keys over bp of the hats. however when people are selling these items waaaay too many times i see them adding like 10-20 keys onto the item and sitting on them for months and months until they quicksell them lol

hth

2 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

ok, so no one will help u value your items only trash talk ? report them all for spam i guess :P

seriously tho, spec ks on unusual taunts often only adds a couple keys value. i've seen ones with recentish prices sell for the same as bp price too. so not much value there. the spec ks on unique hats are often auctioned on crap.tf for little more than a couple keys over bp of the hats. however when people are selling these items waaaay too many times i see them adding like 10-20 keys onto the item and sitting on them for months and months until they quicksell them lol

hth

Thank you for a good and clear answer!

45 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

hth

he was not trashtalking, he was being honest. none of these items are extremely rare and it will be hard to resell for a significant amount more, even if some people think they're worth more. they're just crappy items. the spec ks honestly won't add anything.

well to answer you question,your items are not 'EXTREMELY' rare.

as for the prices,you could raise a few keys more than its backpack.tf current price

You can still buy the global spec ks and prof ks kits my dude. so unless it's sommit like the bonkboy where it effects the hat it doesn't add a lot. 

14 hours ago, Pluto said:

Hey guys. Im currently in a trade with a guy that is selling the following;

A genuine K-9 mane with Specialized Killstreak (Mandarin)

Taunt: Bucking Bronco with Spectral Swirl and Specialized Killstreak (Mandarin)

Unique Cronomancer with Specialized Killstreak (No sheen! It says “Sheen:    “)

would u trade me the cronomancer?

On 3/4/2019 at 2:35 PM, Pluto said:

Would you do 10k?

i was thinking way less than that , if u wanna agree w something feel free to add.

Archived