There should be regulation for bots

soz

There has been an increase in custom bots that sell items for the same price as buyers are buying for. This ruins the epic 1 scrap profit for everyone else, and if someone wants to get buyer price on their item, they should sell to buyers. 

Please, let me have my 1 scrap profit

If you're still searching for scrap profit you might as well give up. You'll generate more income picking pennies off the streets. 

21 minutes ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

If you're still searching for scrap profit you might as well give up. You'll generate more income picking pennies off the streets. 

r/whoooosh

as what swazzy said,its best not to just trade to get 1 scrap profit only as its very hard to do that way.trading is the same as doing business.you wont invest much unless you put in more than what you actually put in

2 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

as what swazzy said,its best not to just trade to get 1 scrap profit only as its very hard to do that way.trading is the same as doing business.you wont invest much unless you put in more than what you actually put in

what are you saying

7 hours ago, soz said:

what are you saying

in other words this post is a bad bait and that doing trading by aiming 1 scrap profit isnt a good way to trade

today economy sucks bot ruin everything i remember keys was 0.22 ref and buds werer 200 keys ples mister geel bans all bots yes i only want scrap to unusual like youtuber video from 5 years ago plis sir

This is indeed a serious issue. Not only it gives an unfair advantage towards the average trader, it also influences the trading economy. It doesn't matter if prices have gone up or down. Fact is that literally every price suggestion influenced by and only by bots. Proofs and evidences are completely "bot based users". And don't come with "nobody can code a bot" or "bots are not cheap", by the end of the month, you'll have made up twice, triple or even more, the amount of the bot expenses. Ignoring the fact that bots are against the steam ToS, even if it's not market related. Every time upon drops has it's own Market values, hence the relation with the marketplace.

It's obvious that people call my comment "shitpost", "you don't know what you say". Of course not, because by the end of the day bot masters with the bots speak louder that the actually community itself. 

10 hours ago, Kacer said:

This is indeed a serious issue. Not only it gives an unfair advantage towards the average trader, it also influences the trading economy. It doesn't matter if prices have gone up or down. Fact is that literally every price suggestion influenced by and only by bots. Proofs and evidences are completely "bot based users". And don't come with "nobody can code a bot" or "bots are not cheap", by the end of the month, you'll have made up twice, triple or even more, the amount of the bot expenses. Ignoring the fact that bots are against the steam ToS, even if it's not market related. Every time upon drops has it's own Market values, hence the relation with the marketplace.

It's obvious that people call my comment "shitpost", "you don't know what you say". Of course not, because by the end of the day bot masters with the bots speak louder that the actually community itself. 

if you dont like doing scrap trading,just add more money and buy keys then do unusual trading or expensive item trading

13 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

if you dont like doing scrap trading,just add more money and buy keys then do unusual trading or expensive item trading

Yeah i agree, just because i dont have money to spent that doesnt mean economy is dead.  My pocket is dead! Economy is fine!  LMAO  :)  Go work something and invest money and start from better position. From scrap to milions wont work.   

Archived