rockeyroad1415

6 hours ago, soz said:

whats the price

Seems many people are interested in this, and don't want to add me. Well thats fine. Currently, I am running an introductory offer. Which is $5 (paypal) or key equivalent for 1 month. 

3 hours ago, Persona 5 R Advertisement said:

The subscription based price, whats the rate? And are there discounts for buying a bot for a longer amount of time, say a year?

Currently, I am running an introductory offer. Which is $5 (paypal) or key equivalent for 1 month.  Yes! Definitely, I will give a discount if you were to buy for a year. Please add me on Discord or Steam for more information.  

(1) After we "provide the steam account" we then transfer Steam Auth to your service and do not have direct access to this Steam account anymore, am I getting this right?

(2) By any chance can your bot read and maintain already existing Backpack.tf listings so we can change them through Backpack.tf interface and not through the bot interface? I've always wanted a bot like this.

Сan it undercut other buyers/sellers as often as bumping? Because only undercutters are allways on top in classies (at least on valuable items), so it's not so important if your one is user-friendly, or cheap enough or something...

3 hours ago, Hell Killy said:

only undercutters are allways on top in classies

As long as you match the price quickly enough (e.g. in 5 minutes) you actually should be higher in classifieds then the undercutter most of the time. Or am I missing something?

Just now, Daddy Alex said:

Or am I missing something?

They will always stay one step ahead. When your bot bumping and relisting to match higherst/lowest order, they will bump too and undercut again. Especially those who using multiple accs with same listings and syncronized timings (it's not proven, but still).

On 3/2/2019 at 10:35 AM, Daddy Alex said:

(1) After we "provide the steam account" we then transfer Steam Auth to your service and do not have direct access to this Steam account anymore, am I getting this right?

(2) By any chance can your bot read and maintain already existing Backpack.tf listings so we can change them through Backpack.tf interface and not through the bot interface? I've always wanted a bot like this.

Hey there! Sorry for the delayed reply. Was caught up with things.. 

Okay to answer your questions:

1a) So my bots work along side my discord bots. After giving me the log-in information you will still be able to log in to the steam account. I would recommend people to stop the trade bot through the use of my discord bot with simple "!stop" command. And then log-in to the bot account. Or if lazy, you can log-in whilst the bot service is still running. Have tried both options, either works as intended. 

2a) Currently working on that feature, however right now the bots don't read off backpack.tf listings. You will have to fill a file with a special layout. However, once again through the use of my discord bot you will be able to alter your buy/sell orders 24/7.  

10 hours ago, Daddy Alex said:

As long as you match the price quickly enough (e.g. in 5 minutes) you actually should be higher in classifieds then the undercutter most of the time. Or am I missing something?

10 hours ago, Hell Killy said:

They will always stay one step ahead. When your bot bumping and relisting to match higherst/lowest order, they will bump too and undercut again. Especially those who using multiple accs with same listings and syncronized timings (it's not proven, but still).

Well you have two options here:

1) would be to manually edit the prices yourself every time you see an undercutter, this is done through my discord bot

2) would be to run the pricing command every now and then. However, if such command is run, your whole prices file gets checked, which roughly takes 3-5 secs per item. Also, the script compares buy and sell prices, so if the sell is less than buy for more than 1 user, it doesn't price the item. 

If anymore questions, feel free to ask!

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived