Free SFM Posters for 5 People (COMPLETE)

Nightly

Ill take one of the engie with a die job maxs head, steaming pink co pilot, and pink dogfighter, i cant think of a post and the rest atm, just add me to talk

10 minutes ago, Wild_Rushn said:

Ill take one of the engie with a die job maxs head, steaming pink co pilot, and pink dogfighter, i cant think of a post and the rest atm, just add me to talk

OK so then do u want to leave pose and map up to me? Also Sfm Doesn't allow me to put spells on hats so what color do you want me to make the Max's head

i want a spy on badwater thanks.

How's aboot my Engineer with the following loadout:

-Defragmenting Hard Hat 17% with The Dark Doorway

-Brainiac Hairpiece with Flaming Lantern

-Black painted Virtual Viewfinder with Disco Beat Down

Using an Australium Wrench, he's hitting/killing a BLU Spy (can use the stock loadout, but you're free to dress him up however you wish), the Spy should be doing the same facial expression like in the "Meet The Soldier" video. The main focus should be on my Engineer with the Spy in front of him, but blurred out.

Map should be Powerhouse, usually looks fine for Engineer-based posters imo

Cheers ma n-word ❤️

Demoman
I just really like Dustbowl is my name and so is the map i'd want the poster to be.

Cosmetics: Just about the ones that you can see in my pfp. Pink Bearded Bombardier, a Cloud9 Pink Carouser's Capotain and the one you can't see, Double Dog Dare Demo Pants.

I'm really bad at picking poses so if it's not a big deal i'll leave it to you. If you do a pose with the Demo holding a weapon i'd very much like it to be the stock Grenade Launcher

Much love.

• Nightly locked and unlocked this topic

Red Engineer 

Last point on cp_steel

Cuban Bristle Crisis

Texas Slin Dome's Shine

Fire Horns Mean Green Eye effect

Widowmaker

Shooting at Blu Medic Zombies

Nice artworks btw

• Nightly locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Nightly unlocked this topic
On 2/25/2019 at 6:16 PM, Bocks said:

i want a spy on badwater thanks.

How's aboot my Engineer with the following loadout:

-Defragmenting Hard Hat 17% with The Dark Doorway

-Brainiac Hairpiece with Flaming Lantern

-Black painted Virtual Viewfinder with Disco Beat Down

Using an Australium Wrench, he's hitting/killing a BLU Spy (can use the stock loadout, but you're free to dress him up however you wish), the Spy should be doing the same facial expression like in the "Meet The Soldier" video. The main focus should be on my Engineer with the Spy in front of him, but blurred out.

Map should be Powerhouse, usually looks fine for Engineer-based posters imo

Cheers ma n-word ❤️

I cannot remove the spys teeth nor add the blood like they did in the video. 

Edit: i forgot to blur it but i refixed it, heres the product ~ https://imgur.com/a/pKAVRjz

• Nightly locked this topic
  • Nightly unlocked this topic
On 2/25/2019 at 6:21 PM, Man,I really like Dustbowl said:

Demoman
I just really like Dustbowl is my name and so is the map i'd want the poster to be.

Cosmetics: Just about the ones that you can see in my pfp. Pink Bearded Bombardier, a Cloud9 Pink Carouser's Capotain and the one you can't see, Double Dog Dare Demo Pants.

I'm really bad at picking poses so if it's not a big deal i'll leave it to you. If you do a pose with the Demo holding a weapon i'd very much like it to be the stock Grenade Launcher

Much love.

https://imgur.com/a/lviIqnF

Theres a problem with the hat, its the texture and theres no fix so if i doesnt fully look like the paint im sorry, also his eye is to bright for some reason 

On 2/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, Master of the Hellish Yard said:

Fly engineer set doing a spooky night kazotsky kick on ctf 2fort invasion map on the bridge.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:15 PM, Zoinks said:

Me 

Red soldier 

anywhere on borneo

Disco Beat down toy soldier

mistaken movember

professor speks

australium rocket launcher

have him airshotting a pyro

thank you

Ill work on your posters tommorow or later today when sfm stops crashing and giving me problems loading maps.

Archived