Open discussion on rules for trading with scammers ×

is that intentional or not ? bp.tf / marketplace.tf listings .

Merendas

When i sell my items on marketplace.tf while i have them listed on backpack.tf the listings dont get removed . is that intentional ? it was working  like 3 - 4 months ago . 

It's not intentional - just backpack.tf's snapshot of your marketplace.tf inventory doesn't update until you literally check it yourself. If you sell something on marketplace it will go away once you check your mp inv. Listings don't get removed until it knows you no longer have the item.

The last 2 months i started to remove them manually , i see daily a bunch of listings of which their items are supposed to be  on marketplace.tf  but they sold them months or weeks ago .

On 2/22/2019 at 7:15 AM, Daddy Alex said:

I'm afraid you're still describing how it used to work before the last "big update" broke this. Now the listing has to be removed manually.

3 open issues: 14 Nov 201821 Nov 201823 Dec 2018

oh thanks, last time i tried selling on marketplace was before that time so

• 3 months later...

Any thoughts ? the problem still exists . As i said before , a few months ago when you have already sold your item or removed it from marketplace.tf  the listing on backapck.tf was also removed . now its not working like that anymore and you have to do it manually . 

Archived