Professional Killstreak kit help

TheGreatVikingson

Im trying to make a Professional Killstreak Apoco Fists Kit, but I need 2 Unique Specialized Killstreak Items, I got 2 questions, what? and how do i get them?
I understand all the robot part stuff and am on the way to having got what I need. 

For sure you can buy them from the market and apply them to your professional kit.

Another method is you can build your own specialized killstreak items. If you buy a specialized killstreak fabricator you can add parts to it to make a specialized killstreak kit. Then apply the kit to a weapon you have in your backpack. Then apply that weapon to your professional kit. Repeat for the second specialized killstreak item.

You can also buy the specialized killstreak kits if you don't want to make them from a fabricator.

Keep in mind if you apply a kit to a weapon that is not tradeable, e.g., an achievement item, then your professional killstreak apoco fists will also be non-tradeable.

Let me know if you have any more questions on the specialized killstreak weapons and how to make them.

When u are buying spec ks weopons to craft a pro ks kit.Always remember that only craftable spec ks weopons can only be applied into Pro ks fabricators

Archived