Stock trading- best broker below 3000$?

Graatz

Hello!

I'm looking forward to learning about trading, therefore I'd like to ask You a question about brokers.

First of all, I have to specify these things:

1. I'm under 21, therefore I can't open a margin account, which means I'm limited to cash only

2. My budget is 3000$ at maximum

3. I live in Lithuania so I can't trade using some of the platforms like TD Ameritrade or Robinhood.

I've been thinking about trying Interactive brokers, but I'm not sure if my 3000$ fits there...

Post Your opinion in the comments, thanks in advance! All tips and tricks welcome as well :)

well i've been brokering for a few years but recently i havent been able to find any clients as there has been a numerous amount of brokering scam not to mention a very huge incident last year plus i've kinda stopped brokering and trade very rarely as i've university so yeah.

there are still some trustable brokers but idk where are them.most of the brokers whom im friends with have cashed out so they are done but leave this thread here or ask the discord of backpack.tf

8 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

there are still some trustable brokers but idk where are them.most of the brokers whom im friends with have cashed out so they are done but leave this thread here or ask the discord of backpack.tf

10 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

well i've been brokering for a few years but recently i havent been able to find any clients as there has been a numerous amount of brokering scam not to mention a very huge incident last year plus i've kinda stopped brokering and trade very rarely as i've university so yeah.

I'm talking about stock, not tf2 brokers lmao

Archived