How long does ban for not agreeing with your bp.tf price last?

MordoBoss

So basicly i created a buying offer a week ago and havent checked it since then now when series of people started QSing one of them used the rules and screenshoted the offer. Rackeet or not its not an argument, rules are known. What i dont know is wheater or not i should accept it. For how long will i get banned if i dont accept the trade. I have also deleted the listing.

Edit:

Now i have some people saying me im allowed to change my mind as long as i dont use the old price as bait then request the new one, which i didnt. Is he maybe misleading me?

Rules on the site are as follows: 

"The listed price must be what you are willing to pay in pure"

This is pretty clear, basically means you MUST pay what you offered on a buy order. You will get banned if you don't accept, unsure for how long. I would advise talking with the seller and accepting the trade as you are obligated to. 

You are not allowed to change your mind, otherwise the buy orders would be pointless. It is up to the creator of the buy order to keep it updated, not on the seller to notice that it is 'outdated'.

pretty much asking whether or not you should follow the rules of the site?  ... how is that even a question?

(the ban for a first offense wouldn't be that long, probably several days?

What about when someone has a buy order, you add them, and they immediately lower it? It has happened to me before but they usually cant get in trouble since isnt much you can do to prove anything

• Administrators
2 hours ago, j58 said:

Rules on the site are as follows: 

"The listed price must be what you are willing to pay in pure"

This is pretty clear, basically means you MUST pay what you offered on a buy order. You will get banned if you don't accept, unsure for how long. I would advise talking with the seller and accepting the trade as you are obligated to. 

You are not allowed to change your mind, otherwise the buy orders would be pointless. It is up to the creator of the buy order to keep it updated, not on the seller to notice that it is 'outdated'.

Stop giving completely incorrect advice when you don't know the answers to things.

OP, you will not be banned for changing your mind once, but if you are found to be repeatedly declining offers at your list price you may get a ban. 

15 hours ago, j58 said:

. It is up to the creator of the buy order to keep it updated, not on the seller to notice that it is 'outdated'. 

surely the seller is the person who created the buy order?. This sentence confuses me greatly. I have accidently not honored sell orders before and generally if its not often/frequent then it seems ok. Habitual offenders i think are the issue baiting etc/

Archived