Does anybody know how to get 40$ back from bp

Arcane

Bp.tf has banned me forever because they think im a scammer even though i havent traded or scammed anybody and some trades i sent had less then the guy scammed me so can i atleast get my 40$ back that i donated to bp?

donate

Dictionary result for donate

/də(ʊ)ˈneɪt/
verb
past tense: donated; past participle: donated
give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity.
"a portion of the proceeds will be donated to charity"
synonyms: give, give/make a donation of, make a gift of, contribute, make a contribution of, present, gift, subscribe, hand out, grant, bestow, pledge, put oneself down for, put up, come up with, accord

Didnt you lie about an items value, and faked screens which you sent as proof? Just because you fell for a dumb trick dont give you the right to scam others the same way.

If you'd admitted your part and said/shown you're sorry you could possibly have it removed after some months, but youd rather play dumb and act like a child.

So good luck getting your donation back

1 hour ago, Arcane said:

Bp.tf has banned me forever because they think im a scammer even though i havent traded or scammed anybody

You were banned for attempting to mislead people into thinking stn was offering 56 keys for the GE bandana you owned with fake/old screenshots https://backpack.tf/issue/5c66f23c44325a2a9e6ca58a 

Attempted murderers don't get let free because they were unsuccessful in murdering.

1 hour ago, Arcane said:

so can i atleast get my 40$ back that i donated to bp?

Man, you've got no shame, unbelievable.

You did. For gods sake. Faked screenshots of fake or old prices ARE scamming if stn pays less than what you had told the buyer.

You won't get your donation back, now please act like a grown-up and understand what you have done.

Just now, Arcane said:

No scammer or especialy the guy who got scammed deserves a ban forever

Just because he scammed you, you don't have to scam others with the same trick! This isn't the kindergarden where it's about 'he stole my toy, now I'll steal his'. NO, it's the goddamn real life!

Scamming IS taking away money! 

And instead of using their screenshot, you should've just reported the guy who scammed or sharked you!

Also, you traded people. And you mostly weren't nice and rushed me when I was talking to you on Steam.

Arcane, I hate to shit on your post, but you seem to pull lies out of your fucking ass, and when I saw the ban I must say it didn’t surprise me in the slightest.  You say you never got to use any of the features of premium huh? I find that quite amusing because my friend was added by you for his unusual, which he hadn’t displayed anywhere on backpack.tf, leading me to assume the only way you could have found it was by searching for the hat. You added both me and my friend sniffer without saying a word, and your comment section was literally littered with dozens of pissed off people, all complaining about the annoying random adding and the unbelievably bad offers. I don’t know you personally, but it seems you had it coming to you. My recommendation is to learn from my mistakes and close this thread before you humiliate yourself further and cause more drama.

6 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

Arcane, I hate to shit on your post, but you seem to pull lies out of your fucking ass, and when I saw the ban I must say it didn’t surprise me in the slightest.  You say you never got to use any of the features of premium huh? I find that quite amusing because my friend was added by you for his unusual, which he hadn’t displayed anywhere on backpack.tf, leading me to assume the only way you could have found it was by searching for the hat. You added both me and my friend sniffer without saying a word, and your comment section was literally littered with dozens of pissed of people, all complaining about the annoying random adding and the unbelievably bad offers. I don’t know you personally, but it seems you had it coming to you. My recommendation is to learn from my mistakes and close this thread before you humiliate yourself further and cause more drama.

Agreeing with respawn here.

I'm in a friend group of pretty casual players whom I often buy items for as they aren't really in the trading scene and would prefer me to get better deals for them. 

Not one, not two, but six of my friends private messaged me with objectively terrible offers you sent them, often abusing their visible lack of trading experience. 

You used premium constantly to find items you may have liked, moreso than anyone else I know, and now you're complaining that you want your money back? Even though you yourself donated that money and paid the premium cost?

Grow up and stop wasting your time.

I really thought you would have learned by now, but you have a while to go. 

nnW9I0m.png

• Erik locked this topic

Archived