Possible Idea?

heavy2

Ok so first time posting here. And sorry in advance if i broke one of the rules. Tell me if i broke any of them and i'll delete this. Anyways i thought of a key loaning service were i would give keys but. They have to give me something as a collateral like any unusual but they would have to go first so i really can't lose any keys if they dip out or outright block me. And there should be a limit of around 30 keys per week? Does that sound good or nah?

1) 'Loan' sounds like a trade if either 1 of you don't honor a trade.

2) 'They would have to go first' --> What makes them think you wouldn't do the same even if you give your verbal word?

3) It just sounds weird as an idea

4) Your BP.TF history doesn't show a time where you had $10 worth of value at all

Acutually i'll start getting keys im just saving up for now. And i really didn't state i'll be creating the loan program right now. And also i'll be saving up keys to make the whole thing work nd yes i know its weird

i saw someone who was doing key loaning service but it would depends your trusts but you would also need a good amount of inventory+quite well-known around here as well

Why do key-loaning when you can do key banking? 

Buy keys for $1.70 each, sell at $1.82 each (or something similar, haven't been in the keybanking business for some time now) 

That way you won't have to deal with collateral, and granted you don't get scammed the first few times, you don't have to go first anymore. 

That's mostly how I got 350+ trust ratings 

Imma go key banking after paying my rent. Then waste all of them so i can post about it on reddit and get fuck tons of karma of how dangerous unboxing can be

30 minutes ago, heavy2 said:

Imma go key banking after paying my rent. Then waste all of them so i can post about it on reddit and get fuck tons of karma of how dangerous unboxing can be

it's not really key banking if you buy a bunch of keys and then don't resell them...

Loaning would be an amazing money maker. Just like how banks make millions every year from loans and interest. However, like everyone said, you would need to have a lot of rep before you even start this. Once you do though, this could be a whole new way to make mass profit. My only problem is that you are mostly dealing with kids and teenagers. When a bank gives out a loan, they have all of your legal papers and things like that. Since this is just a video game, there wouldn’t be a definite way to track down these kids for them to pay up.

Yea you're right but... I kinda wanna shut down the project and dont have that much keys. I should be doing low teir loaning like vintages collectors unusual taunts. Stranges etc instead of high teir to make ez profit from it. So if anyone wanna help . It'll be apricatted

1 minute ago, heavy2 said:

Yea you're right but... I kinda wanna shut down the project and dont have that much keys. I should be doing low teir loaning like vintages collectors unusual taunts. Stranges etc instead of high teir to make ez profit from it. So if anyone wanna help . It'll be apricatted

why would people want loans of non-pure items though?

Archived