Another rep problem

Arcane

16 minutes ago, gemsticks said:

i hate to break it to you but the -trusts you have seem pretty valid, and they have proof. So no, they cannot be removed, don't try sharking next time.

EDIT: you also have a pending report on steamrep (https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198126985704-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.187910/)

he also has reports on his backpack.tf as well

to answer OP's answer,if the reports and untrusts have valid evidence,you are a scammer so if you dont want those untrusts,go and appeal your reports with valid evidence

Just now, Diamond jozu said:

he also has reports on his backpack.tf as well

to answer OP's answer,if the reports and untrusts have valid evidence,you are a scammer so if you dont want those untrusts,go and appeal your reports with valid evidence

inb4helocksthisthread

The issue they bring up is that you falsified screenshots to pretend like your Pirate Bandanna was able to be sold for more than it was actually worth.

Your Screenshot

A screenshot I just took, showing it selling so more less.

You decided to go after the people who left -reps on your profile, by -repping them for "getting angry that they refused profit"

You then proceeded to either use ALTS or convince other users to leave their own -reps on their accounts.

This entire happening has been documented in the bp.tf Discord, with screenshots. Reports are open too.

tl;dr you were trying to scam / shark, got caught, face the consequences, get fucked.

^ thats your best answer so dont come here crying and whining about how you have untrusts and SEVERAL pending reports and start acting the victim.making this thread just makes yourself more embarrassed and humiliating only 

51 minutes ago, TF2Scourge said:

The issue they bring up is that you falsified screenshots to pretend like your Pirate Bandanna was able to be sold for more than it was actually worth.

Your Screenshot

A screenshot I just took, showing it selling so more less.

You decided to go after the people who left -reps on your profile, by -repping them for "getting angry that they refused profit"

You then proceeded to either use ALTS or convince other users to leave their own -reps on their accounts.

This entire happening has been documented in the bp.tf Discord, with screenshots. Reports are open too.

tl;dr you were trying to scam / shark, got caught, face the consequences, get fucked.

Activate windows

according to the screenshots,its unsure if he scammed.he said its worth 56keys because it was the combination of the pirate+ that other hat

7 hours ago, TF2Scourge said:

I did. they revoked the key :(

Now I gotta buy a new one

Just crack it EZ Clap

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived