Australium Gold W/ Stranges?

Third World Tea Party

Hi,

So I am casually browsing the item prices list and I come across Strange Australium gold weapons that sell for at least a bud! Couldn't I just trade for a gold paint for 3 ref and get a strange weapon and then paint it gold to boost my way up to getting me a bud? I am fairly new to this trading business, so can anyone help?

Hi,

So I am casually browsing the item prices list and I come across Strange Australium gold weapons that sell for at least a bud! Couldn't I just trade for a gold paint for 3 ref and get a strange weapon and then paint it gold to boost my way up to getting me a bud? I am fairly new to this trading business, so can anyone help?

You can't paint a weapon gold. You can only get Australium Weapons via Co-Op Mann-Up Game Mode.

That doesn't work like that :P

Then, how does it work?? I also think it sounds crazy to make that much of a profit from something like this so bear with me.

You can't paint a weapon gold. You can only get Australium Weapons via Co-Op Mann-Up Game Mode.

Oh, alright, thanks!

There is only one weapon that can be painted....

THE COW MANGLER!

It can't be painted anymore, so theres only like 12 in existance.

Also, australium weapons are extremely rare drops from MvM Two Cities. They have like a 1/20 chance of dropping. A ticket costs $0.99 to play MvM Official Missions, so yeah, that too.

There is only one weapon that can be painted....

THE COW MANGLER!

It can't be painted anymore, so theres only like 12 in existance.

Also, australium weapons are extremely rare drops from MvM Two Cities. They have like a 1/20 chance of dropping. A ticket costs $0.99 to play MvM Official Missions, so yeah, that too.

My friends and I got boss drops from our first Two Cities tours. One of us got an Australium Flamethrower, a couple others got pretty good killstreakers and I got a Professional Team Shine Grenade Launcher Killstreaker. I also later got an Australium Sticky.

Archived