Need 10K$ in 6 months - Can write, teach for money.

Graatz

1 minute ago, Graatz said:

Sure, hmu on steam!

alright.thats nice.well atm i've just finished my last assignment for my sem so maybe in april or so i will hit you up.

• 1 month later...

dude im ngl your best bet is to become a plug yno what im sayin? you could get more than $10,000 in even 1 month if you know what you're doing.

If you have absolutely no clue how to start i'd say learn how to browse the deep/dark web safely.

14 hours ago, hidrow said:

dude im ngl your best bet is to become a plug yno what im sayin? you could get more than $10,000 in even 1 month if you know what you're doing.

If you have absolutely no clue how to start i'd say learn how to browse the deep/dark web safely.

there is no such thing as learning the dark web 'safely'.its literally called 'dark web' for a reason

• 2 weeks later...

Sell all your tf2 items for keys, use those keys to setup a tradebot and earn a percentage on your keys to make the most out of them, when close to september just cash out on marketplace.tf (avoid direct paypal payments from people as getting scammed is the last thing you may want), save as much as you can from your job, ask your parents and friends if they can help you and for whatever is needed to reach the sum you need, hopefully not a lot, get a small loan from a bank, you may even think about getting a second job to earn as much money as you can.

On 4/14/2019 at 1:32 AM, Diamond jozu said:

there is no such thing as learning the dark web 'safely'.its literally called 'dark web' for a reason

I assume he means as safe as possible, its not "safe" But obviously it can be safer then going in naked. (E.g. PAID vpn's, Virtual machines or seperate computers so no information can be stolen (e.g. a pc with no files on it, or a virtual machine with the same, with no microsoft acc attached or any non-dark-web websites used etc)

I've never used the dark web, as I don't think i have a need for it lmao but yeah. I think that's what he's trying to say

On 4/25/2019 at 2:52 AM, JayTee said:

I assume he means as safe as possible, its not "safe" But obviously it can be safer then going in naked. (E.g. PAID vpn's, Virtual machines or seperate computers so no information can be stolen (e.g. a pc with no files on it, or a virtual machine with the same, with no microsoft acc attached or any non-dark-web websites used etc)

I've never used the dark web, as I don't think i have a need for it lmao but yeah. I think that's what he's trying to say

Couldn't have said it better.

But yeah that should be your final resort. It honestly isn't hard, and if you need to find customers then go to raves or clubs (just be sure not to attempt to sell to an undercover, they'll kick you out/ban you from going there if they do catch you). Once you find a couple people, let them come to you by word. People will ALWAYS flock to you if you have the best quality available, especially at a good price. Sell at a great price with little profit to draw them in, then raise is a bit to match the normal street price. Only do your work on snapchat, and don't add randoms, only referrals from other customers (there are cops on snapchat as well, but the only way they can operate is by adding you as a friend and you give them an address). Etc Etc you can learn more than that and basically everything you need to know on -you know what- the deep/dark web.

Oh and also beware of fake "silk roads" on the dark web. They are controlled by the police. DO NOT VISIT ANY SITE FROM THE HIDDEN WIKI. IT IS MONITORED.

Archived