[PriceCheck] Strange Summer Shades w/ Rotten Orange Footprints Spell

Triumphingnoob

1 hour ago, Adolf Storms said:

well i'm interested. lemme know a price

In just a couple hours of making this post I received this offer of a bubbling muarader (~10 keys) and another offer of 8 keys pure in my profile comments. I also asked around some spell collecting groups and they priced it at around 8 keys aswell. 

These are all far too low for me to part with them however

*edit* Another collector just informed me of a Horseless Horshoes Strange Summer Shades sale of 26 keys. He said RO is a similar tier, so i could sell around 15-16

bub marauder 4 shades.jpg

12 minutes ago, Knightfury69 said:

15-16 is technically a bit too high.. u could sell em for that price if ure really lucky.. more realistically 10-11 COULD be achievable 

I had someone offer me 25 keys for my shades about a year back, didn't accept it then, probably wouldn't accept it now

6 minutes ago, Triumphingnoob said:

I had someone offer me 25 keys for my shades about a year back, didn't accept it then, probably wouldn't accept it now

New offer of the marauder and 5 keys just came in... ~15 keys

better.jpg

18 minutes ago, saveriocello said:

id say 15-20 key mark for a single spelled RO 

Is that 15-20 including the shades? or 15-20 in general on items with RO

50 minutes ago, Triumphingnoob said:

Is that 15-20 including the shades? or 15-20 in general on items with RO

For the shades and cuz its strange hes saying.. in general it can vary from 3-4 keys to 20keys to smt even more

1 hour ago, Knightfury69 said:

For the shades and cuz its strange hes saying.. in general it can vary from 3-4 keys to 20keys to smt even more

Not sure how you came to that conclusion from his post

actually i know u hold sentimental value to it and wont be selling it but it was actually a pretty good deal that awesome offered.. also i didnt come to that conclusio from his post.. i said that from my knowledge and finally that guy wanted to say that ur shades will go for a max 15-20 (tho i think 11-15 is more realistic)

Sold many footprint spelled cosmetics for 15 keys (in a broad time), I wouldn't give it lower than 20 keys. That's because even strange shades is ~4 keys.

Equivalent of your item is sold for 22-24 keys in bp.tf. Others looks excessive.

Rotten orange is good one. I would give it a shot for 25 Keys.

7 hours ago, Apeiron said:

Sold many footprint spelled cosmetics for 15 keys (in a broad time), I wouldn't give it lower than 20 keys. That's because even strange shades is ~4 keys.

Equivalent of your item is sold for 22-24 keys in bp.tf. Others looks excessive.

Rotten orange is good one. I would give it a shot for 25 Keys.

Thank you for the insight!

Archived