Bot's are crazy?

LLIEPLLIEHb2008

like they said,its fine.it probably is just some coding/technical error to put those prices.atleast its not on the buyer's side

7 minutes ago, BlastFM said:

How can we remove LLIEPLLIEHb2008? Or forbid them from getting on the internet? Do you like the constant whining about bots?

My constant..? I firts time wrote about bots! Or these are your bots that you care so much about them.

9 minutes ago, LLIEPLLIEHb2008 said:

My constant..? I firts time wrote about bots! Or these are your bots that you care so much about them.

its not just you

I am the owner of the Gandalf bots, the reason they set a high price is cos they can't figure out what a good price to sell is. I usually manually fix the prices of such items once a week or so. A crazy high price does not mean the bots are forcing you to buy at that much, you are free to buy from other services/mp.tf/community market.

I wonder, did the bots come up with this price or did this Autumn seller do and bots auto-undercut them by one rec ?

No need to fret anyway, no one is going to buy the item for that price, even the Catastrophic Companions are "only" worth about 22 keys

3 hours ago, appy said:

I am the owner of the Gandalf bots, the reason they set a high price is cos they can't figure out what a good price to sell is. I usually manually fix the prices of such items once a week or so. A crazy high price does not mean the bots are forcing you to buy at that much, you are free to buy from other services/mp.tf/community market.

Nice cute pfp

Here we go again "oh my god bots are ruined trading, refs and key prices, everything is dying". Cant stand it anymore! Almost every day its a same story. Why people cant understand a word "adapt"? Adapt and move on, find your way! There is always a way for good trades. Happy trading! :) 

If you are getting trades from bots that you do not wish to add you or send you trades most bots have a !blacklist or !block function. I have been using this to block trades from bots as my trades state in the detail that i only trade to people that want the items. Not for people that want to make money off of someone else for very litle Human Intervention (work)

On 2/9/2019 at 9:30 PM, cha0s said:

complaining about a shitty pyro hat
tisk tisk

Excuse me but you have bad taste

Get your incorrect opinions out of my sight

The combustible cutie is a shitty hat, it's not even a good furry hat. If you're trying to be a furry at least use the head prize like a decent person...

Archived