Your opinions of the current state of key/metal prices

Keks

hey gamers ignore the title because i am currently hoping you gamers can donate me the metal that is well refined so that i can crush them into useless craft hats which means that the amount of metal will drop which means that the prices of refined metal will rise which means that the prices of keys will rise which means its a good change into the conomy and it means it save tf2 so please donate me free metal that is refined and make me and urself a hero because i cant do this alone so add me or send trade because i want to see my kids again i mean want everyone to make profit in tef2 the virtual economics shooter game. (OK. Some people are taking this part seriously. I think anyone can tell that this is just a joke because how poorly it was written)

In a serious note, here is a stupid question: Do you enjoy the key/metal prices going down?

For me, It just makes it hard for me to make successful bill bad look for good trades. Sure, the key prices are also down in marketplace.tf, but my credit card not acceptable for the site. It's also hard to make profit out of craftable weapons.

Do you guys benefit from this change?

hell ya. I'll craft the shit outa free metal if it was donated to me too :)

begging in 2019 is still a thing?

Everyone now, lets all beg like scrubs

2 hours ago, Keks said:

It's also hard to make profit out of craftable weapons.

So apparently people still try to make profit using scrapbanking. 😂

Honestly it just makes it more annoying selling the crap I unbox and turning into a key because I have to count to 44 instead of 30 and it takes a bit more space in my backpack

While I think it would be nice to have something that counts as a currency somewhere between key and ref I guess paints and ToD tickets are really the only things you could use that come to mind, and paints are a problem because there's a lot of different colours

I don't know, if you have very small backpack (just refs or just a few keys) it can be a big problem to work your way up and i can understand that but if you have bigger inventory it doesn't affect you, only like Alecto said its annoying to add 14 refs more for 1 key and inventory is often full.   However, I am very annoyed with posts about dying enonomy and every single day arguing about keys, refs and price updates, you can see on keys and refined backpack pages stubborn guys crying "oh my god everything is dying". Nothing is dying!  Someone should stop that nonsense once and for all! Its boring to listen. By the way, your post is okay 'cause you just asked but some people every day here crying thats insane! Anyway, good luck with your trades and i hope you will find your way to be successful trader!  :) 

6 hours ago, Keks said:

i can crush them into useless craft hats which means that the amount of metal will drop which means that the prices of refined metal will rise which means

...the botters will start all the idle-farming accounts back up, putting more resources into the hands of people that nobody likes.

6 hours ago, Wsdea said:

So apparently people still try to make profit using scrapbanking. 😂

i watched all the scrap-to-unusual videos from pyrojoe. don't ignore me or i'll scam you

and what else will i do with leftover weapons?

7 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

begging in 2019 is still a thing?

Everyone now, lets all beg like scrubs

the first paragraph is just a joke. Why do you take it seriously?

maybe i'm the idiot since maybe you are just pretending to not know it's a joke so that you can look like the epic-er gamer

Archived