Weird pricing?

Mr Furley

A unusual pomp was priced but ignored my purchase and price suggestion. The punks pomp with orb was submitted by my friend at 65 for the pure price I paid yet that was ignored in this pricing. I dont get it, why was it ignored 

1 minute ago, Mr Furley said:

A unusual pomp was priced but ignored my purchase and price suggestion. The punks pomp with orb was submitted by my friend at 65 for the pure price I paid yet that was ignored in this pricing. I dont get it, why was it ignored 

If you provided links and proper info maybe someone could answer, no point in 10 people doing same unnecessary "work" when you already have it

Just now, LeROY said:

If you provided links and proper info maybe someone could answer, no point in 10 people doing same unnecessary "work" when you already have it

Yeah it was submitted by a friend at 65 a couple weeks ago

5 minutes ago, LeROY said:

Thanks, that cleared up everything... Its actually obvious now that you mention it. Good talk

It sounds like you are being sarcastic but just look at the price suggestions.

1 hour ago, Mr Furley said:

Edit I guess my purchase was when it was new :(

Has nothing to do with it. Someone else bought for 25 when you bought yours for 65. When 2 sales are so far apart, more sales are needed to see which is "right" and which is "wrong" -or the outlier.

In this case you were "wrong" or the outlier cause you paid twice as much for yours. therefor doesnt count in suggestion

3 hours ago, Mr Furley said:

just look at the price suggestions. 

Did you even look at it? Everything written in that suggestion is the answer to your question, and its said pretty much the same way.

Everyone makes a bad deal sometimes, you just did it better and kinda seems like you knew it. Shouldn't underestimate the power of denial I guess  ...or overestimate the Pomps value  🤣  (sorry, I had to)

Wow, good thing I asked other traders about this. I got offered this hat for my burning and disco beat down mighty mitres I unboxed, they were saying how it was easy to sell and worth a lot of keys at the time.

Aren’t you the guy that constantly goes on forums to ask other people to make price suggestions for you? It’s actually pretty fun, you should try learning how to do it sometime.

1 hour ago, Neo_ said:

Aren’t you the guy that constantly goes on forums to ask other people to make price suggestions for you? It’s actually pretty fun, you should try learning how to do it sometime.

I dont have free time like that, and if I did I'd be doing something else, I am constantly working 

9 hours ago, LeROY said:

Has nothing to do with it. Someone else bought for 25 when you bought yours for 65. When 2 sales are so far apart, more sales are needed to see which is "right" and which is "wrong" -or the outlier.

In this case you were "wrong" or the outlier cause you paid twice as much for yours. therefor doesnt count in suggestion

Did you even look at it? Everything written in that suggestion is the answer to your question, and its said pretty much the same way.

Everyone makes a bad deal sometimes, you just did it better and kinda seems like you knew it. Shouldn't underestimate the power of denial I guess  ...or overestimate the Pomps value  🤣  (sorry, I had to)

Wow, dickey much

Archived