How much are you typically able to sell painted things for?

Fenrir

I've got a lime painted Charmer's Chaepeau and a lime-painted Rogue's Robe. I've been out of the game a while so I dont really know how these things go anymore, how much can you expect to fetch for painted items these days. Is a key each ridiculous now?

Back in the day, you could expect (or at least, most people would ask) half the paint's unapplied value.  Over time, that's generally declined, as there are many more hats with many more paints applied out there, as well as bots that flip hats without asking anything extra for paint. 

I'm not as experienced with painted items recently, but my impression is that you're looking at maybe 10-15% of paint's value in most cases.  On more popular items, you can probably expect a bit more, but I would never expect paint to add over 25% of unapplied value.

im still selling painted items...and it comes always if the item and the paint is nice, if the item and paint its decent you could get full painted price...most of the painted items tho sell for a very discounted price bc..if someone buys the item its not for profit.

If its on general apparel/cosmetic/sweaters then almost nothing(except scout), but some items need paint to look good and they can still get a good price. Maybe not these exactly atm but Ive previously had succes on items like; Ninja cowl, fedora, apparition asp, graybanns

As stated very dependant on item and paint
If it's of any worth to you, I've recently sold:

Wipe out wraps (indubitably green) for 10 ref

Assassin's attire (color 216-190-216) for 7 ref

and Summer Shades (distinctive lack of hue) for 22 ref
It will take a while to sell though

Archived