Scammed Out of 23+ keys (nobody probably cares)

Weeb.png

So recently I Got friended by This person https://steamcommunity.com/id/SpectrumTradingCenter2017/  He was also impersonating a bot  Hes been Reported before also marked as scammer and banned on backpack.tf which I didn't know until I was in the trade. He used  https://bitskins.com/tf2 and told me to put my keys at highest price possible And then hopped on a secondary account (at least I think)  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317879825  and sent me trade offers for my keys and other items which I thought I was going to get back because of a trade earlier.

Anyways that's all 

These are the items I got scammed of

Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key Taunt: Square Dance, The Conscientious Objector, Taunt: Buy A Life, Triboniophorus Tyrannus, Vintage Flare Gun, Taunt: The Meet the Medic, Nutcracker Mk.II Reserve Shooter, Plaid Potshotter Mk.II Iron Bomber, Clover Camo'd Soda Popper, Macabre Web Mk.II Grenade Launcher, Tour of Duty Ticket, The Conspicuous Camouflage, Strange Courtly Cuirass, The Surgical Survivalist, Sleeveless in Siberia, D-eye-monds, Sharp Chest Pain, Tsar Platinum, Melody Of Misery, Polar Bear, Puffy Polar Cap, Unusual Taunt: Runner's Rhythm

I nearly got scammed out of 2 unusuals and my account stolen by Leafeon the leaf and mr.drew collins, but luckily i changed my password and had no mobile authenticator, so i undid the trade. I also have an unusual runner's rhythm (skill gotten gains) which i am willing to trade with you for a discount, but as i said, i have no mobile authenticator so it will take a while.

Always take caution when they ask to use any site besides the usual such as scrap.tf, bp.tf, etc.

I find in most cases any time they're asking to use a specific site it's a scam

bitskins is just opskins V2, since they send the offer to you its easy for scammers to fake an offer. marketplace you sent it to them so the offers are always legit 

I care Weeb. I'm also very sorry to hear about this. Other than the unusual taunt, which item was your favorite? I'll buy it for you.

13 minutes ago, asmeb31 said:

I care Weeb. I'm also very sorry to hear about this. Other than the unusual taunt, which item was your favorite? I'll buy it for you.

probably the square dance taunt

23 minutes ago, asmeb31 said:

Very kind of you 

6 hours ago, asmeb31 said:

Nice to see a man of honor. ;)

And sorry that you've been scammed, I experienced worse in the past.

17 hours ago, Weeb.png said:

(If you have any items you wanna get rid of send them to me plz)

You all seriously gotta start learning from your mistakes, don't come here begging for free items, when you're the only one at fault for getting scammed. The only ones who should ever give you free items are any and all of your close Steam friends, its just not ethical to ask for free items in lets say... "public".

On 2/4/2019 at 10:35 PM, Weeb.png said:

(If you have any items you wanna get rid of send them to me plz)

This is your first post/thread and you thought begging is a good idea.. 

You should be banned for trading with scammers IMO:o. Outcome shouldnt really matter

On 2/5/2019 at 12:27 AM, asmeb31 said:

I would instaban you for this if I could.. not for doing it but for saying it!

Despite however pure your intentions might be, this does nothing but harm the community. Begging is a cancer on steam. It really the doesnt take more than a post to spawn a horde of new beggars

Archived