Sprekt

Question regarding trading with scammers.

Sprekt

Hi.

I got some questions regarding trading with scammers. 

I'm on my last "life" but as far as I'm aware, you're allowed to appeal a permanent ban for unknowingly trading with scammers after six months given you can prove that you've in fact been clean during that period of time.

Is this still a thing and is it something that can be used to nullify my previous two mistakes? I haven't done a lot of trading since last summer so is it a possibility to get more chances to slip up or is it only a possibility if

I happen to get banned? 

Thanks in advance.

Sprekt

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥
28 minutes ago, Sprekt said:

Hi.

I'm on my last "life" but as far as I'm aware, you're allowed to appeal a permanent ban for unknowingly trading with scammers after six months given you can prove that you've in fact been clean during that period of time.

Is this still a thing and is it something that can be used to nullify my previous two mistakes? I haven't done a lot of trading since last summer so is it a possibility to get more chances to slip up or is it only a possibility if

I happen to get banned? 

Thanks in advance.

Sprekt

You speak like you plan to "unknowingly" trade a scammer. Just don't slip up, its that simple.

Edit: Its especially simple in your case, where you have a "last life", last chance. That alone should make you respect and enjoy that last chance and be extremely cautious when accepting trades.

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥
24 minutes ago, Sprekt said:

you're allowed to appeal a permanent ban for unknowingly trading with scammers after six months given you can prove that you've in fact been clean during that period of time.

Mostly yeah, but for example in cases where you've made high/very high value trades with scammers, you've helped em profit way more, than some innocent little trades, so you won't get appealed.

Torb
1 hour ago, Sprekt said:

Hi.

I happen to get banned? 

Thanks in advance.

Sprekt

If you go a year clean since your last ban, they reset, but you can't appeal unless you get permabanned, and that isn't a guarantee either

ElChico

I bought somethin on bitskins unknowingly from a scammer am I gonna get a ban/strike whatever is given on this site?

Sprekt
3 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

You speak like you plan to "unknowingly" trade a scammer. Just don't slip up, its that simple.

Edit: Its especially simple in your case, where you have a "last life", last chance. That alone should make you respect and enjoy that last chance and be extremely cautious when accepting trades.

Yeah I know it sounds sketchy I just wanted to know if it was a possibility. Cheers. 

3 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Mostly yeah, but for example in cases where you've made high/very high value trades with scammers, you've helped em profit way more, than some innocent little trades, so you won't get appealed.

Alrighty.