An option to disable premium auto bump feature

A Y

Recently, I purchased premium for my bots for the double listings perks and it also comes with the 30 minutes auto bump listings while online. I really like the double listings feature as it allows me to put more listings on classified but the auto bumping feature just bugs me out. It is because my bot will auto-update its price every 35 minutes and recreate its listings with the new price, however, the auto bumping feature just bump my listings every 30 minutes, meaning it will have a much shorter bump on classified after the first bump. I wish there's an option for premium users to disable this feature as I don't want to violate the rule of bumping less than 30 minutes.

3 hours ago, TextDynasty said:

my bot will auto-update its price every 35 minutes

Cant change it to 29 minutes or something?

14 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Hmm, it took around 35 minutes to update around 1124 listings on my bot and making it 29 minutes will cause false advertisement of the price I guess. Also, shouldn't it be optional to use the 30 minutes auto bump? Just like the name style you can change in the setting menu.

28 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Recreating your listings after 29 minutes is not allowed

52 minutes ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Recreating your listings after 29 minutes is not allowed

Oh, ofc. Well, then 30 would also possibly do.

1 hour ago, TextDynasty said:

Hmm, it took around 35 minutes to update around 1124 listings on my bot and making it 29 minutes will cause false advertisement of the price I guess. Also, shouldn't it be optional to use the 30 minutes auto bump? Just like the name style you can change in the setting menu.

Oh, i see. I dont know what to think of whether it should be optional to use 30 minute auto bump, but atm there is no such option.

7 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Oh, i see. I dont know what to think of whether it should be optional to use 30 minute auto bump, but atm there is no such option.

I mean there's an option for donators and premium users to turn on/off the ads on backpack.tf and I think it should also be a feature for all premium users to avoid the auto bump feature while applying premium

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have bots or premium atm but I've been wanting this feature too for a while.

Work has me traveling more now and sometimes I dont log on for a few day. A lot can happen to prices in those days and listings autobump as soon as I open bp.

Even with notifications it takes some time to update listings so I'd like to have it disabled when I come back and not deceive buyers, and get reported

Archived