Owners

ancymonkowa

Owners of backpack.tf can you give me back my trophy belt and The Chronomant i get this 2 hats to sell on backpack.tf but when i remorve it from selling i don't get it back give me it back pls

12 minutes ago, ancymonkowa said:

Owners of backpack.tf can you give me back my trophy belt and The Chronomant i get this 2 hats to sell on backpack.tf but when i remorve it from selling i don't get it back give me it back pls

Ehhh. You don't have to trade items to a certain type of bot just to sell them if you mean that... 

I don't know what you mean anyways, because that's a very bad grammar you're using. :waitwhat:

My guess is that you're lying.

Huh?

Bptf does not have any bots except for the premium bot and donation bot, which you can only send an offer to via these links.

Premium bot

Donation bot

They will not add you, and they dont accept the items you listed as payment anyway.

I dont really get what the problem is, you dont have those 2 items and i dont see them in your inventory history either?

You can check who you traded them to here https://steamcommunity.com/id/my/inventoryhistory/ 

7 hours ago, ancymonkowa said:

Talk to Ted from accounting, up on the 5th floor. Turn left when you get off the elevator and go straight, cant miss it

Archived