Geny_OwO

credit card denied

Geny_OwO

This week i wanted to buy keys and did all the verification  identity and adress and now it says my card was declined after i did all of it and just got my adress verification today can you help pls and thanks i also didnt know were to put this thread because Website Issues / Ban Appeals / Donation + Premium issues was greyed out 

credit card d.png

Ryan #KHABIB

Same thing happened to me. I opened mplc on my phone and added the card details and it worked

Geny_OwO

Thanks i did that but it didnt work i appreciate you trying to help i even called my bank and i have money on there so i think its marketplace.tf thats the issue 

Adolf Storms

ya had that issue and it  used paypal fine tho. mighta just been momentary? idk. i did get a new card lately so should check my expiry too lol

DanielDee

If you are not residing in the same country as the bank/financial institution that mptf uses then your bank will have put a hold on it for security purposes. Generally most banks do this if your card is processed by a provider outside of the country you reside