Just got scammed

Terradice

Reports like these would go alot easier if people would simply come and ASK if a deal is good or a scam BEFORE they follow through and get taken advantage of. 🤔

48 minutes ago, LeROY said:

Think you quoted wrong guy cause I didnt say anything close to that..

Nvm... Thats Straw Man fallacy and I almost fell for it.. again

AP LANG

1 hour ago, unstopaBULLY said:

AP LANG

Me reading your post  "Hmm, havent seen that before.. a new acronym/abbreviation. I can figure it out.. usually do.. dont need google"

So 1 hour later....  🙄

Im European so doesnt really apply to me  ...even if it did, it would be about 2 decades too late 👴.

Now stop going after my Bandanas..  :P

The thing that baffles me most is that someone put 'robots killed' parts on those two weapons
Neither are good choices for MvM and it's a 5~ key part

6 hours ago, Pineapple Pizza said:

That is a little suspicious to be honest. 

I didn't actually notice until now that you added ten keys. That's not quite the deal I was thinking it was. Still really solid though. There's a guy selling a Strange FN version of the same thing for 200k. https://backpack.tf/item/7475558180

i have no idea why you are comparing the OP'S item with this one.there is a MAJOR difference

None are displaying skin name in bp.tf so not easy to find anything but FT Hot is listed @ 34 keys and theres several open buy-orders around 22 keys for Hot. The 2 weapons with Robot parts arent worth more than half a key though so def got screwed there, but thats acceptable if lesson learned and it prevents you from being scammed for more valuable items in the future.

Now all you have to do is verify the weapons to see if theyre duped... :rolleyes:

Archived