best all class unusual I can get for 17 keys?

gemsticks

I inherently do not get the hate behind robo unusuals. Yes, they look worse than the normal version to some people but the effect should be the more important factor. Also, they tend to be more affordable to players without deep pockets.

37 minutes ago, Neo_ said:

I inherently do not get the hate behind robo unusuals. Yes, they look worse than the normal version to some people but the effect should be the more important factor. Also, they tend to be more affordable to players without deep pockets.

I’m thinking of getting a cloud 9 noble nickel amassment of hats, but Everytime I ask this in the bp.tf discord server I get blasted with “ew robo”

33 minutes ago, gemsticks said:

I’m thinking of getting a cloud 9 noble nickel amassment of hats, but Everytime I ask this in the bp.tf discord server I get blasted with “ew robo”

Are you buying the hat for you or to impress people?
In the 17 key range at all class, you won't likely be getting a hat that doesn't make that group shudder because 'cancer effect' or 'ew robo' or some other reason that will make it undesirable to traders.
If you're trying to impress pubbers with your unusual for med gfs or whatever that doesn't really take any special hat or effect to do
If you're buying it for yourself, why care what other people think of your hat? It's fashion, we've all got different tastes.

2 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

Yeah orb fire company man is probably the best one imo

44 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Are you buying the hat for you or to impress people?
In the 17 key range at all class, you won't likely be getting a hat that doesn't make that group shudder because 'cancer effect' or 'ew robo' or some other reason that will make it undesirable to traders.
If you're trying to impress pubbers with your unusual for med gfs or whatever that doesn't really take any special hat or effect to do
If you're buying it for yourself, why care what other people think of your hat? It's fashion, we've all got different tastes.

I’m trying to get one for myself, but every time I ask I get blasted with “ew” and I lose all hope of getting the hat, always happens to me

2 hours ago, JayTee said:

We told u to get the orb fire company dammit man!

dont have enough keys, not a fan of orbiting fire anyways

Archived