I, an experienced unusual trader almost fell for this scam.

Buying BACKPACKS + QS

BEWARE of this recent scamming method where you get offered a Strange FESTIVIZED Scattergun and be told that it's a Strange FESTIVE Scattergun. BIG price difference, but they look VERY similar. I was like holy shit that's such a good offer I could quicksell the Scattergun to bots and still be making profit. I was so close to accepting the trade but I was curious how much the Scattergun was selling for in the SCM and I noticed that the price was so low compared to the bp.tf prices and realized that they're actually different weapons. I was like shiit I almost fell for a scam PPHHHEW then I blocked the piece of shit and after some research, I've seen that it's not the first time this has happened, this dude has been attempting to scam so many other people and actually successfully scammed some. I can't believe he's not trade banned yet. 

I have never been scammed before and this might have been my first time, be careful guys.

Steam_aoII5hI5UO.png

This has been around for yonks, still gets people somehow. On all platforms the icon for the two are so completely different, still everyone makes slip ups. Report him for item misrepresentation and move on.

Just now, Provoktion said:

that guy tried to scam me once

Funny story he used to be a legit trader and I did a bunch of business with him, some people man.

experienced?your highest bp value in history was only 400$ and we dont see you much experienced if you didnt know this scam existed when its been around for a few years.anyways im glad you didnt get scammed.thie method is usually used on scattergun since they got high value

>says that he is "experienced"

>Value of backpack drops significantly after sep 20 2017

>cannot trade back to his $400 backpack after 1 year

>calls out for a scam that is 1 year old

>cannot figure out the difference of the letters "C" and "K" (just a metaphor)

16 hours ago, Buying BACKPACKS + QS said:

BEWARE of this recent scamming method where you get offered a Strange FESTIVIZED Scattergun and be told that it's a Strange FESTIVE Scattergun. BIG price difference, but they look VERY similar. I was like holy shit that's such a good offer I could quicksell the Scattergun to bots and still be making profit. I was so close to accepting the trade but I was curious how much the Scattergun was selling for in the SCM and I noticed that the price was so low compared to the bp.tf prices and realized that they're actually different weapons. I was like shiit I almost fell for a scam PPHHHEW then I blocked the piece of shit and after some research, I've seen that it's not the first time this has happened, this dude has been attempting to scam so many other people and actually successfully scammed some. I can't believe he's not trade banned yet. 

I have never been scammed before and this might have been my first time, be careful guys.

Steam_aoII5hI5UO.png

Got that same offer, from the same dude, for my old unusual taunt. 

You're not exactly an experienced trader if you almost fell for this.

I only recently returned to trading and I didn't know about this scam. I think it's very easy to fall for this scam for people who don't check items carefully.

10 hours ago, Keks said:

>says that he is "experienced"

>Value of backpack drops significantly after sep 20 2017

>cannot trade back to his $400 backpack after 1 year

>calls out for a scam that is 1 year old

>cannot figure out the difference of the letters "C" and "K" (just a metaphor)

Ever heard of cashing out? I returned to trading like a month ago. I started with 30 keys 2 years ago and kept trading until I reached around 170 keys then cashed out.

19 hours ago, Buying BACKPACKS + QS said:

Steam_aoII5hI5UO.png

THAT'S THE SAME CUNT THAT OFFERED ON MY UNUSUAL PLUMBER'S PIPE.

Archived