Items marked "loaner"

herro! its me, dad!

One of the items I traded for happens to have the "Loaner - cannot be marketed, traded, etc." mark on it. Does it increase its value at all, and if so, by how much?

1 minute ago, Adolf Storms said:

not worth anything if it isn't tradable lol simply a try-out from the mannco store

He said he traded for it though. I heard of glitched loaner stuff, but it's probably a collector's only thing - can't imagine anyone else overpaying for it

47 minutes ago, herro! its me, dad! said:

One of the items I traded for happens to have the "Loaner - cannot be marketed, traded, etc." mark on it. Does it increase its value at all, and if so, by how much?

it is a glitch with some trade-up items, and it does not add any value unless theres some odd collector

2 hours ago, BlastFM said:

He said he traded for it though. I heard of glitched loaner stuff, but it's probably a collector's only thing - can't imagine anyone else overpaying for it

oh ya, missed that part XD

i remember some purple flame throwers and other things from that update having that tag. never seen one traded for more than regular tbh

Well, a guy named Vincentius "No Sound" go rid of his normal Capper with this loaner tag for 4 keys, so there you have people overpaying for it. ;)

Archived