herro! its me, dad!

Items marked "loaner"

herro! its me, dad!

One of the items I traded for happens to have the "Loaner - cannot be marketed, traded, etc." mark on it. Does it increase its value at all, and if so, by how much?

Adolf Storms

not worth anything if it isn't tradable lol simply a try-out from the mannco store. dissapears after 7 days

BlastFM
1 minute ago, Adolf Storms said:

not worth anything if it isn't tradable lol simply a try-out from the mannco store

He said he traded for it though. I heard of glitched loaner stuff, but it's probably a collector's only thing - can't imagine anyone else overpaying for it

Peachi
47 minutes ago, herro! its me, dad! said:

One of the items I traded for happens to have the "Loaner - cannot be marketed, traded, etc." mark on it. Does it increase its value at all, and if so, by how much?

it is a glitch with some trade-up items, and it does not add any value unless theres some odd collector

Adolf Storms
2 hours ago, BlastFM said:

He said he traded for it though. I heard of glitched loaner stuff, but it's probably a collector's only thing - can't imagine anyone else overpaying for it

oh ya, missed that part XD

i remember some purple flame throwers and other things from that update having that tag. never seen one traded for more than regular tbh

rndmchrs

Well, a guy named Vincentius "No Sound" go rid of his normal Capper with this loaner tag for 4 keys, so there you have people overpaying for it. ;)